Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Mané misses pen and Senegal go out

Good news KOK fans, Mane is having a Mental Breakdown right now.

A bit early for that, I believe in giving a manager plenty of time to really develop and build a team and I think Klopp is ideal for that sort of role but in this day and age that just doesn’t happen at so called big clubs. they’re playing with a real lack of confidence and direction at the moment and their decision making and composure is brutal. For a manager who shows such emotion on the sidelines his players look completely spineless which is a worry.

5 Likes

Klopp took a good few seasons to get it right at Dortmund as well

Who gives a fook… It’s only football.

5 Likes

Finally some sensible talk on this thread

I’m not sure what the Internet equivalent of paper never refused ink is but it’s relevant here. The talk is inevitable even if he’s under no pressure, his record with Dortmund was fantastic.
However there is no manager alive who will give the Liverpool fans what they want, to be at least the best team in England, they could conceivably win a one off title like Leicester but even that is hugely unlikely until they match the spending power of the big three or stumble across a genius or two like Suarez. I think Liverpool supporters who grew up in the 80s can’t accept it, most of them were attracted by the success in the first place so it’s obviously tougher on them/ye.
Any season Liverpool qualify for the champions league is a huge success, he could still do that this year but it’s getting more difficult.

Say nauthin :eyes:

Idiot.

Mr Conte has not got a team of Suarez’s yet his team are doing incredibly well. Some achievement with duds like Gary Cahill & Moses starting week in week out.

A load of millionaires rolling around the ground like fannies and lads getting worked up about them. Once you accept it’s a soap opera like Eastenders you’ll enjoy it a lot more.

Brilliant, a Conte fan now as well, has there ever been a hole licking opportunity you’ve passed up :joy:

Not at all a Chelsea or Conte fan but I respect how he is getting his team up for every game.

It’s not like Liverpool are owned by a tight Owner. They have spent a lot of money but it’s just that it is usually on dross.

1 Like

Jurgen needs to bring Sakho home.

1 Like

Rodgers got 3 and a bit and managed to mount a serious title challenge in one before he was sacked. There is nothing at all to suggest Klopp has done a better job than him as of yet, surely with the contract and expectation on him, he will need to have a strong finish to this season or find himself under serious pressure?

Unfortunately Sakho won’t be painting too many houses round Merseyside anymore. Doubt he’ll be a Liverpool player come Wednesday morning.

His time was up after the Dortmund game at Anfield, he was hopeless. Lovren needs binning as well. He needs a few leaders. Too many windy fuckers like Lallana, Henderson and Coutinho. Compare to players like Reina, Carragher, Hypia, Masch, Alonso, Kuyt and Gerrard and they didn’t even win a league. Rodgers was always on about his team’s character, something every player he bought lacked.

Character seems to be something Klopp’s signings also lack.

KOK v Conte. Its almost a scene from Team America tonight.

1 Like

It’s been like that for the month of January