Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

It’s clashing with my scheduled gym time - I hope to see the second half. Given current form, a draw would be the best Liverpool could hope for tonight.

Matip looks like he has plenty of character. Results good with him on the team. Mane has been a success. Not sure there have been many other signings apart from Karius.

Our boys need a win tonight but I see a draw on the cards.

Gini Windy-aldum (who was actually going very well until recently) is another Klopp signing.
He also brought in Klavan (on a free I think or a few million) and Gruijc, who has been injured most of the time and looks fairly brittle. Alex Manninger brought in as goalkeeper cover. Think that was about it. So far, Mane and Matip look like very good signings, and I’d be positive about Wijnaldum or however the fuck you spell his name. He hasn’t spent much money in fairness, and the fellas he’s spent big on play pretty much all the time, unlike some other clubs. Liverpool don’t have the luxury of having £30m+ subs (not since they got rid of Benteke anyway)

Holding out for 20m for Sakho from Palace.

That’s a very poorly constructed sentence. Apologies to the board.

1 Like

It made perfect sense pal. No need for any apologies @Horsebox

1 Like

Wijnaldum is a person of dubious character

Matip? Character?

He’s the guy who wouldn’t turn for international duty after being called up.

Lallana, Coutinho and Firmino have been three of Liverpool’s best players this season, all Rodgers signings.

The way KOKs go about trying to play all the blame on Rodgers and excuse every failing of Klopp is risible.

Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner, Can, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho

That mid 3 fills me with fear whenever I see it on a page. Really needs AdLa back there

Could this be The Night of the Long KOKs?

On paper Chelsea should win pulling up… That Liverpool midfield is terrible and will be overrun.

1 Like

That piece with Terry and Gerrard on BT Sport now was just terrific.

Just like that Liverpool s year over remind you of limerick

Rodgers was a spoofer.

Are you predicting a 4th straight home defeat for Liverpool in 14 days that will effectively put them out of the running for silverware in January?

Surely £7m a year Klopp has to go on the back of that scenario?

1 Like

They were never in contention as they don’t have the players. He’s doing miracles working with lesser players and balancing the books.

1 win in 8 games and losing 3 home games on the trot is performing miracles?

Kult of Klopp.

Can and Henderson together is a recipe for disaster

2 Likes