Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Liverpool ran themselves into the ground.

That was some con from Cesc

Well that was a chance.

Straight at him. Terrible.

Fuck what a chance

Nice build up there by Liverpool for that Firminho. Very patient, even at that late stage. I think this Klopp fella has something about him.

Good night for Chelsea

Wijnaldum and Henderson excellent for Liverpool tonight. Lallana was good in patches but the two Brazilians were poor. The two central defenders were all over the place. Lost count of the amount of time Matip fucked up.

Chelsea failed to win trying to implement the game plan that saw Wolves, Southampton and Swansea get a win at Anfield.

Liverpool were out on their feet in the last 10 minutes at a time when they should’ve been pushing for a winner but nearly handed it to Chelsea on a couple of occassions. A better team would’ve finished Liverpool off

1 Like

When are we going to buy a decent keeper and at least 2 new defenders. Spend 50m on the defence in the summer and we’ll win everything.

Good few of them look like they need a rest which is strange considering how few games they’ve played.

We didn’t need to finish you off.

Even when not winning we are pulling further away at the top.

Not that strange considering the way we play, particularly Firminho. He needs a few weeks off. Squad depth will be crucial next season if we finish top 4 this year.

Sakho gone to Palace on loan. 2m fee until end of season and wages paid by fat Sam’s boss.

A better team would have though

The table says we are the best team in the league, that is all we need worry about this season.

1 Like

Chelsea ware able to play the same XI week in week out which is a great advantage.

Well done mate, congrats to you and your Chelsea mates

Truth be told, I’d much rather see Chelsea and Conte win the league than the expert in failure or those dispicable cunts in Manchester (we all know which dispicable cunts I’m talking about here)

2 Likes

4 from 6 against Conte. Not bad considering the difference between both squads.

4 Likes

Good result considering

Klopp will be banned for a while now for attacking the 4th official