Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Which is the main determining factor of success in club football

I’m saving that thread up for a rainy day

1 Like

Absolutely fucking insane

1 Like

So Conte has spent 90 times more than Klopp has with both more or less on the same salary. I said 2 months ago it would be a miracle to finish within 10 points of them and I’m being proved right.

2 Likes

For all the understandable angst over Liverpool’s recent form, they are still ahead of the two pre-season title favourites and have been forced to cope without several key players for the last few weeks. Take a step back and ask: Had you been told in August that Liverpool would begin February one point from second, would you expect Klopp to be under pressure?

A rational rhetorical question.

2 Likes

Ya but his salary though

5 Likes

you seem to have strange standards. Rodgers had a squad at his disposal at the time of his leaving worth £300m and didnt managed to win a trophy or make any impact at a European level after 40 months and 3 full seasons in charge, yet you want people to call for Klopps head after only 16 months in charge and not even a full season under his belt? Rodgers was also a spoofer too.

Your ire seems to be directed that fans were happy enough that Rodgers was sacked for poor results in his 4th season in charge sitting in 10th place, yet think they should somehow have the same feelings of Klopp to be sacked despite his team currently sitting in 4th place in his first full season in charge.

7 Likes

But Klopp’s the 6th highest paid manager in the universe

1 Like

Lies. Liverpool have 14 players out on loan. And Lallana is getting paid €200k

Ya but his salary though

1 Like

Leicester were 3 points ahead when he took over.

What have you done!

ah, @ChocolateMice seemed like he was tiring in keeping the “debate” going, so I thought I’d give him a helping hand. That should keep it burning another while until someone else picks up the slack

1 Like

I’ll cast out a line in a few days and he’ll bite, mate. I’m not sure your common sense approach will be welcomed tho -

I mean you could do a quick search and you’d see that Nembo has slagged off Sakho, a player he demands Klopp to play. He has slagged off Clyne, Henderson, Milner … and probably others but he’s now been arguing they are good enough and should be challenging for the league. He has also agreed with us all here and called Rodgers a spoofer. I’m sure if I really went digging I’d find more but who has time for hours and hours of debating mindless shite?

16 Likes

And where were the knights in KOK armour to defend Rodgers then?

The KOK has made a right COCK of you

1 Like

I’ve also slagged off Moses, Pedro, Cahill, Hazard and Fabregas too but now deem them good enough to mount a title challenge.

Happy to give that good piece of internetting a 10th like

1 Like

Haha.

The list of likes reads like a KOKfest.

1 Like