Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

You would know one team is playing CL football.
They are defo tiring

LFC looking very sharp. Maybe all those experts who said that their pressing game will tire them out will have to revaluate

1 Like

Very astute

The benefit of Liverpool training in the evening to mirror late kick-off times is starting to shine through here as the game nears its conclusion.

1 Like

The KOKs will need to order another truck load of excuses in as they are running out of them.

I think you’ll find we’ve all been fairly critical of the team tonight so no need to make up arguments that don’t exist

The team?

What about the manager?

The manager is a very important part of every team mate

1 Like

Playing a slow veteran centre midfielder as a centre back and instructing him and his centre half partner to push up towards half way and leave the space in behind for Vardy…

Shocking management by Klopp.

They might sneak a point out of it yet though.

2 Likes

Don’t hide behind the collective.

Citing a magnificent job done in spite of resources defecit (an argument lacking substance) and then putting poor performance down to the collective is a contradictory viewpoint.

Lucas. :disappointed:

A 17 year being sent to try get something out of this game.

Again you’re making things up to create arguments that don’t exist.

I suggest you do more exercise to rid yourself of all that negative energy

just in the door… Moreno, Origi and some spotty teenager to bring on to save the day… As i said all season, Klopp just doesnt have the squad.

That’s a gutless result tho and playing Lucas centre half is a farce.

On the other side, fair play to Leicester … Ranieri won with Pearson’s team and once he lost them that was that, they’ve showed tonight that he lucked out last year.

I’m not making things up.

Take it up with your fellow KOKs @caulifloweredneanderthal and @ChocolateMice for pulling the resources card and miracle job Klopp was doing if you don’t want to namecheck Klopp in times of trouble.

Liverpool are harmless from set pieces .

Clyne is fucking manure.

2 Likes

Go home. You’re drunk on Stella again.

Pool have been shite tonight. Klopp has been shite tonight.
Collectively they’ve been shite since the turn of the year.

To paraphrase Boycott:

Klopp is getting found out in a serious footballing environment.

1 Like

Tonight?

He’s been shite for near 18 months now.