Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

They could be swinging in corners til midnight and nothing will happen.

Oh dear.

Klopp has made mistakes, he’s left himself short with squad numbers all over the pitch, his tactically ability is questionable when it comes to breaking teams down. But I’ve said all this before

So he’s not performing a miracle like fellow KOKs @caulifloweredneanderthal and @ChocolateMice have suggested.

The squad really shouldn’t be an issue with no European football on the horizon. Look at the amount of players Leicester used last season and Chelsea have used this season.

Fuckall leadership on the field tonight. At least if Henderson was there, he would have picked up a yellow card or something,

A Shakespearean tragedy for the KOK’s there.

1 Like

Not much on the touchline either.

1 Like

Ffs

Its the teams fault not Klopps.deny deny deny

2 Likes

A bad workman blames his tools.

A cult member following a bad workman blames the bad workman’s tools.

1 Like

They had 2 midfielders playing in the back 4 tonight and have been for most of the season, the squad is an issue

Klopp’s decision to sell Skrtel, freeze out Sakho and loan out Flanagan.

You’re an issue, @Fran, you cunt.

Klopp is doing poorly at the moment. If he finishes 7th and then is 10th 8 games into next season you’d have to say he should be sacked

That sounded like a serious enough shift from the Leicester players. I wonder what poor Claudio Ranieri made of it all.

And they had a left back and a centre back on the bench. They have a full back and centre back loaned out to two other EPL clubs who would be very useful right now. He had two transfer windows to address these shortcomings.

Klopp’s problems are of Klopp’s own doing.

1 Like

I’m agreeing with you here, are you fucking thick or what?

Plucky display against the Champions, cracking finish from Drinkwater who is by the way a graduate of the famed Manchester United Youth Academy.
cc @GeoffreyBoycott

2 Likes

This goes for you too @Nembo_Kid, again creating an argument when there is none

:rollseyes:

Sad to see the normally docile Fran lashing out like this.