Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Rodgers really left the club in shite… Klopp has performed a near miracle turning it around.

1 Like

Rodgers had to sell his best players in Suarez and Sterling. Liverpool were a selling club under Rodgers so he exceeded performance compared to Klopp who hasn’t had to sell his best players.

Rodgers didn’t have to sell Suarez or Sterling, they both wanted moves as they didn’t want to play for him. Klopp has had to balance the books.

1 Like

Both players were glowing about Rodgers, they liked him but didn’t like Liverpool.

I suppose Lewandowski didn’t want to play for Klopp, you cultist hypocrite.

You said Rodgers had to sell them, he didnt, you spoofing cunt.

He did have to sell them as they did not want to play. Liverpool were a selling club under Rodgers who had to sell his best players.

Klopp didn’t have to sell anyone, he chose to get rid of players he felt surplus to requirements. Rodgers signings generally recouped more or less what was paid for them.

Sounds to me like Rodgers had a discipline problem.

And Klopp has failed despite Liverpool being a buying club.

Rodgers didnt have to sell anyone, players didnt want to play for his Liverpool - Herr Klopp has had to clear out the dead wood to balance the books - Hopefully the board back him in the same way they backed Rodgers and then we can really judge them both on an even scale… Tho it’s already clear that Klopp is a far superior manager.

Players couldn’t buy into vision… Once it became clear Gerrard was leaving the wheels came off the bus as most players were there to play for Stevie G, not Brendan.

He hasn’t had to balance the books. He has chosen to, despite being left with a squad that has no depth, you doe eyed fan boy.

A bit like Wenger, Klopp is a coward, afraid to raise expectations by spending.

Your hero is a chicken.

Liverpool are now running at a near £20 million loss, largely from the mess that the underachieving Rodgers left behind and you condemn Klopp for not spending enough.

Is it any wonder the Italian economy is a basket case when that’s the economic model the forum’s resident Italian is espousing. Give me German fiscal prudence every day of the week.

6 Likes

He preferred to play for Bayern.

Oooft

Klopp would be proud of your geggenpressing @Nembo_Kid into schoolboy errors.

1 Like

He’s a laughing stock, it used to be amusing but it’s really fucking lame now, ignore function please.

1 Like

Everytime I sign in, he’s going on about Klopp. He must be bored himself at this stage of his own waffling.

2 Likes

Shooting fish in a barrel…

It’s obvious to everybody that he’s getting destroyed on numerous threads but he comes back for more. It’s a freak show.

It’s all that cheap beer he’s drinking. Either that or Klopp shagged his sister/cousin/boyfriend/girlfriend