Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Cant understand why sanchez is on the bench!

Saving him for Bayern!

1 Like

Poor goal keeping but shocking defending… plenty of goals there for Arsenal with this defence.

Team look tired… Mane the only bright spark. Klopp needs to make it much tighter at the back

Christ… That pace coming on will go to town on this back 4…just hope to catch them on the break with Mane.

Unreal. Should have won by 4 really… Arsenal are cat

Liverpool back up to third. Only side in Top 7 unbeaten in Top 7 head to heads - 6 wins 4 draws from 10 such games. Top 7 head to head reads:

Liverpool 10 (22)
Chelsea 9 (16)
Spurs 9 (10)
Everton 7 (9)
Man City 8 (8)
Man U 7 (7)
Woolwich 8 (5)

Very frustrating as a Liverpool fan

1 Like

Just let Liverpool play the top 6 every week.

4 Likes

Yes since New Years Eve, Liverpool have played all the rest of the Top 6, picking up 11 from 15 points. Their other four games against the bottom two -Sunderland and Hull and Leicester and Swansea (both in the bottom six), yielded a solitary point:

He brought home a nice bunch of flowers today, I was a hesitant at first, we’ve been here before, but something was different tonight, he was different. He cooked dinner. Poured himself a glass of wine and I said to myself “here we go again” but he kept it to one. I think he’s changed, I want to believe it’s going to be different from now on, I have to believe. It wasn’t perfect but he’s really trying.

1 Like

Not a peep out of @Nembo_Kid last night. KOK got your tongue??

1 Like

This weekend he’s pretending to be in Belfast, he hasn’t as much time as usual to pretend to support Chelsea, it’s hard work.

2 Likes

Maybe he got a dose of the scutters after
doing a couple of reviews.

Strong bench again today

Stewart injured?

Liverpool 1 down.

Really poor from Matip, he should have at least attempted to cut that out.

Burnley have decided to take turns on liverpools left hand side. That was easy.

schizophrenia