Klopp just what a man

Fair play Trent :clap:

What he do?

Won

4 great finishes
Didn’t even need a cameo by Divvy

I’m morto for you

1 Like

a title race for the ages in store this season. 3 really strong sides, with all time great managers.

2 Likes

It’ll go down to the end of the season I reckon. Be great to have at least two teams in it last day of the season. My money would still be on City.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t bet on anything. Liverpool haven’t the squad to deal with injuries or time off. I think the ACON will fuck Liverpool, but Liverpool probably have the best XI with all fit.

1 Like

I wouldn’t disagree with any of that.

I don’t think Liverpool are as solid at the back as they were in 2019/20 either. I think they’ve a better chance of winning UCL than EPL. ACON one of the factors.

1 Like

Liverpool and Chelsea are better sides than City on the day but City are far better equipped to win leagues. So Chelsea and Pool for the cups and City for the league again maybe.

City won’t win the Champions league without a natural goalscorer

2 Likes

I’m here nodding my head in agreement with you

City were the better team in Anfield overall I thought and played Chelsea off the park in Stamford bridge. City are serious in full flow.

But I do agree for whatever reason City for the league and the the other 2 for the cups. Probably because that’s what we’ve become used to.

Liverpool are better off if they get eliminated early in the UCL or fall off the pace in the EPL before Easter. A repeat of the 2018/19 season fighting on both fronts isn’t possible with the mileage in this team and lack of depth

How many games will Mo lad and Sadio lad miss sue to the ACON?

It might only be Brentford at home and Palace away… FA cup in there also.

1 Like

3 Likes

I would say this Liverpool side are the most likeable top top side of the Premier League era. I’m not sure any opposing fan could truly find anything to dislike about them. Up there with Mancini’s Aguuuuuuuerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooo Championship winning side.

2 Likes

I could play that Aguero goal on continued repeat. The commentary made it extra special. Mad that it was red Martin Tyler.

1 Like

28th December Leicester (a)

2nd January Chelsea (a)

8th January FA Cup Round 3

15th January Brentford (h)

22nd January Crystal Palace (a)

29th January FA Cup Round 4

9th February Leicester City (h)

12th February Burnley (a)

Those are the potential games they could miss