Liverpool FC 2021/22

When are they released to country? I doubt either country will go far.

Before the new year, Liverpool are looking to delay the release. Klopp nearly got cancelled for belittling the ACON but smiled his way out of it.

Getting the delf done was worth a fortune to him

Yeah, I thought I read something about 5 days before tournament. Chelsea is a huge one … Big Dicov will have to step up.

And Tackie Mini

If Liverpool had the megabucks they could loan in some 34 year old former great for a 10m loan fee for the rest of the season

1 Like

King Luis lad ?

He’d be like a new signing.

They wouldn’t have the money for him.
They wouldn’t even be able to afford a Ighalo type signing. Who’s the contemporary Rickie Lambert?

Our African football expert has spoken

Klopp tried to get salah and mane to stop playing for their countries.

1 Like

Any manager would try and maximise the availability of the first and second best players in the world. Coach Klopp has never prevented Mo Lad or Sadio lad playing for their country.

You’d wonder if Ryan “Giggsy”
Giggs anger is, in part, due to Alec Ferguson preventing him playing for the land of his mother on so many occasions.

2 Likes

Mr Ferguson was notorious for stopping players going to play for their country. The somewhat underrated Nicky Butt was another to suffer.

Roy “Keano” Keane was a Manchester United player when he walked out on his country.

It’s a toxic club.

hilarious how that was spun. A journalist said that there was no international games until March, and Klopp said there was a little tournament in Africa to remember. Cancel Klopp.

1 Like

it’s a dangerous time to be in the public eye.

Jesus, he said “little”?

Real white man’s burden shit there

1 Like

It sounds like casual racism to me.

1 Like

I Remember coach Rafa got annihilated by the media for calling a team “small”. The same media who constantly refer to a Big 6 or Big 4.

A manager who would encourage and prevent his players from playing for their country?

INCREDIBLE.

Agreed

1 Like

He doesn’t stop them playing for England

Neither did Ferguson