Liverpool FC 2021/22

Id say it’s tongue in cheek. City gone back top again. AS IT STANDS

I was thinking the same myself earlier, there are some very weak teams in the league, some of which Liverpool have swatted away in the last few weeks (Watford, Arsenal, Everton, United). Today was different though, they didn’t have it all their own way like they did in the other games.

Outside you the top 3 you have Wolves, West Ham, Brighton, Villa & Brentford who’ll give you a good game. The rest of them are rubbish

No Origi No Party

1 Like

Hi goals/minutes ratio must be up there with Owen’s at Real.

They’re possibly even better this year… The left back was very good, he’ll surely go to bigger club.

Big Jurg could have broke Kostas neck here

1 Like

Clueless Klopp had him on the chopping board there a while back

3 Likes

I’d say those black jackets are wonderfully warm. Be a mighty job for funerals and hanging around graveyards.
If you’re on to any of the lads on the inside will you order me one, if they insist on payment work away, I’ll Revolut it to you.

5 Likes

There’ll be a lad selling them out of the back of an Astra at the Christmas party in Ratoath

6 Likes

I’ll give you one for free. We have the same jackets for work. Pm me your address and I’ll, gladly send you one

10 Likes

A few boxes of chocolate in the pockets I presume?

A mighty sound gesture.

1 Like

Always wanting more Brady

:astonished:

Not for me, for Mrs @anon67715551

What a very special club.

Now there’s a man who understands the spirit of Christmas.
Now I wish I’d looked for a chainsaw. Fuck it anyway.

@iron_mike is a thoroughly alrightsort…:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@iron_mike getting an influencer like yourself wearing the company brand at funerals and assorted events will push sales through the roof in your region.

6 Likes

Are they ferrero branded?