2 Likes

I love you guys.

I love Liverpool FC.

It means more.

4 Likes
2 Likes

If you think of it, bring us up a spare next time youā€™re in SoCoDu

Cheers

Origi still just 26. Hitting his peak years.

That goal today should ensure a 40m price tag

A bargain at ā‚¬10 million back in 2014. I was out and about today but the redmen were never far from my mind. Jesus I nearly got emotional when I saw the notification pop up to say Divock had scored. ā€œSaturday night and I like the way you moveā€.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen interviews with LFC players and theyā€™ve said heā€™s the most relaxed man there is. Maybe thatā€™s why he takes these big moments in his stride

Omg they donā€™t understand. Iā€™m shaking tbh.
That was beautiful.

no wind up intended but Origi must be the best paid player in the league in terms of pounds per minute. he signed a new deal recently didnā€™t he? 80k a week. Youā€™d be relaxed too @caulifloweredneanderthal

James Milner said in his book that they were going through security for a big European away game and Divock Origi realised heā€™d forgotten the passport. They had to send someone back to pick it up for him.

Milner also wondered why he raced to pick up the ball from the net after scoring that iconic winner against Everton in 2018/19. Reckoned Origi probably thought it was 1-1.

1 Like

His heart rate slows when he gets a chance to score.

The figure Iā€™ve seen is 60k. That new contract was signed after 2019 champions league final

:joy:

2 Likes

The whole world is turning Origi.

Barcelona and Spurs are genuinely still recovering from their altercations with Divock in May 2019.

May/June 2019.

And I donā€™t see them recovering.

And neither are Everton.

Divock is a one man wrecking ball who demolishes big clubs like Covid 19 has demolished the pub trade.

I genuinely think if Divock left Liverpool for a mid-table type side where heā€™d get games, heā€™d get 15+ league goals a season.

1:20

1 Like