Liverpool FC 2021/22

Back to “our” perch mate :+1:

4 Likes

This fella any use Hammers @Locke @Special_Olympiakos ?

We’re Scouse not English

1 Like

Aw good mate, is that on Airbnb?

Yes- Lingard stole his thunder somewhat last year when he was looking like being a player.

1 Like

Yeah he’s good. Came from Hull City and we know that Klopp has a horn for all players out of that club. He’s not a nailed-on starter as such but he’s dynamic, comfortable with the ball at his feet, and can get a goal. Surprised that a club the size of Liverpool would be in for him, I would have thought West Ham is as high as he could aspire to.

1 Like

Does he get injured a bit too? He’s good though.

When are we going to land Lindz I wonder

Yeah a bit underwhelmed by the link to Bowen. Thought we might be in for Raphina from Leeds or an exotic signing from the continent.

No. You?

Thats exactly the answer I’d expect from someone with a head injury who posted what you did.

You should go get yourself checked out.

It’s asking alot of Edwards and the laptop gurus to keep finding diamonds in the rough but it wouldn’t mean more if we were one of the monied super franchises.

1 Like

Don’t let it bother you. No head injury.

Look after yourself out there.

Certainly needs investigating.

It stinks.

Probably if he’s a Liverpool fan

Those signings are transparent enough. Klopp and Edwards are some operators.

meanwhile

Court ruling shows Premier League still investigating Manchester City over FFP | Manchester City | The Guardian

They’ll do nothing.

Another month of stick hockey & we can get back to what we love best. Can’t wait.