Liverpool FC 2021/22

Only two weeks left of spud hockey if you’re from Tipp :grimacing:

If Livepool are playing Burnley on August 22nd & Limerick are in Croker. I’m staying at home watching the reds it’s as simple as that.

1 Like

tenor (60)

WE

2 Likes

ARE

3 Likes

LIVERPOOL

4 Likes

:clap:

1 Like

Jarrod Bowen from West Ham linked.

Strange one.

If the astrophysicists magic model says Jarrod Bowen then Jarrod Bowen is okay with me

1 Like

I think they’ve a bit of interest in him but with the homegrown/ EPL premium, he’s probably valued close to 40m. WHU reportedly interested in Origi so I’m sure Edwards could wrangle a swap deal or something with WHU throwing in two bags of balls, a big bag of roosters and an Ann Summers gift card as well.

I still think he might be a bit of a smokescreen. Since the VVD transfer attempt shitshow, the club have been very quiet about their actual targets. I remember last summer, the chat was all about Sarr or Dembele coming in, and then on the day, it was Jota who had been barely mentioned.

1 Like

It’s a toss up between Jarrod Bowen and Mbappe

1 Like

PSG surely interested in champions league winning Divock Origi

Naby Lad absolutely bossing this game tonight. I’m ready to be hurt again. :cry:

2 Likes

Harry Wilson gone to Fulham, 12 million

Plus the mandatory sell on clause

Thought he might be worth a spin before they flogged him. But playing actual matches for Liverpool seems to damage your sell on value

The Power Cube could be off

Pocket £15m
Give his minutes to Harvey Elliott.
Job is oxo

Making a serious run at the net spend trophy again this year - where do we stand if Shaq goes, @Biff_Egan ?

1 Like