Liverpool FC 2021/22

Merry Christmas Redmen

3 Likes

Maddison would do very well under Klopp. He is as talented as any of them. They havenā€™t replaced Shaqiri really.

Thought Curtis Jones would play more.

Curtis was playing a good bit until he got the eye injury and then Covid. Heā€™s probably fallen behind Ox and Naby since

1 Like

The young lad Morton starting over him lately surprises me a bit. Guess Morton would be the bit more defensive.

Himself and that Conor Gallagher lad will both establish themselves at Chelsea and Lpool in coming seasons.

Mount is a good lad for a key pass or a goal but I think Jones will give more in general play. Tans have some amount of attacking midfielders

Harvey lad was performing quite well in that type of role before his injury. Weā€™ve never really even replaced Coutinho in the CAM role but the 4-3-3 is pretty much a staple now so we donā€™t necessarily need one. Maddison would probably cost ā‚¬55-60 million?

1 Like

Good point alright, Maddison would probably need to be a 10 in the 4231. Donā€™t think Rodgers is handling him that well.

Elliot could be the best of all of them, heā€™d be quite like Maddison as well yeah, except he probably has the better engine to play in the midfield 3. Could see Elliot taking over from Salah off the right maybe as well.

1 Like

I think Klopp will use Harvey centrally. Heā€™s basically the Shaq replacement. Doesnā€™t have the pace or goal threat for the wide roles in Kloppā€™s system but excels in the ā€˜half-spacesā€™.

2 Likes

Morton only playing because Jones is out.

1 Like

Harvey will be a Liverpool star for a decade. Oodles of potential and a brilliant work rate apparently.

1 Like

You canā€™t beat somebody with a sense of humour.
The Shaq replacementā€¦ā€¦the statue of Shankly outside offers more threat.

Xherdan Shaqiri Reaction GIF by FIFA

6 Likes

What a man. The greatest ever.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The mother gave me the Klopp biography for Christmas and a LFC desk lamp :rofl::rofl: This yearā€™s calendar effort is top goal scorers. I only looked at one month of it and it had Michael Owen so I fucked it back in the bag. Got a LFC face covering as well :rofl:

5 Likes

Did Louis Bimpson feature on the calendar?

5 Likes

An iconic duo

1 Like