Liverpool FC 2021/22

Kirkby

The red part :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

The fields of Anfield Road.

1 Like

They’re like anti-vaxxers, completely enveloped in a web of total cynicism and total gullibility.

Klopp and Liverpool being so pro-vaccine while Manchester United’s unvaccinated squad all come down with Covid fits neatly into the zeitgeist.

I’m not from Liverpool, I’m from Birkenhead.

2 Likes

I saw the highlights there on sky sports news. Kelleher didn’t cover himself in glory for two goals.

I would say Bazunu is a good bit ahead of him. But can’t be easy not playing. If Allisson the mad bastard keeps going the way he is he might get a look in at some stage. He’s been doing some daft shit lately

He didn’t get much cover either

Look at Jota at end of clip :rofl:

1 Like

Diogo lad is a great but of stuff

3 Likes

Coach Klopp has been a vocal critic of our great English tradition of Boxing Day and festive football and an advocate of a mid season break. He’s probably secretly delighted that the Leeds game is postponed.

These Jerries, however mannerly and nice they may appear just don’t respect our English traditions. They leaned a few hard lessons though some time ago not to go about inflicting their ways on us.

3 Likes

Yeah. Prince Andrew just doesn’t get it

The Windsor’s are German are they not?
English is a Germanic language is it not?
You little Germans are gas and always obsessing with the mainland.

Fuck

Minamino is clutch in the League Cup.

It’s the football equivalent of being Big In Japan.

Which is a phrase that has a long and illustrious history in Liverpool.

English fans singing about God saving their German queen one minute and Ten German Bombers the next. Massive conflict of interest.

1 Like

They seem to be turning to Germany to manage their football teams also.

It would be similar to an oppressed country obsessing over it’s oppressors premier league teams. No?

2 Likes

Barstool Republican Paddy loves his English soccer team.

1 Like

Well duh…