Liverpool FC 2021/22

The integrity of the competition is at stake

2 Likes

No way he’s going to play another game this season so

Liverpool have a squad of 40 players, Klopp spent the last 6 moths telling the world that LFC were best in show at managing covid, now they are in poor form and their best players are away on international duty he suddenly wants games cancelled, i dont buy it

the mask slipped badly with his “little tournament” comment imho

4 Likes

Agreed

If loath to say it but null and voiding the season is becoming likely
*apart from Champions League for now

200,000 cases a day in the UK now. They may shut down the soccer season for 3-4 weeks until this wave passes.

1 Like

The other two are still about

Awkward Dog GIF

It would be the right thing to do.

They may get on with it at this stage. They are probably closer to a million a day, super spreader events are to be encouraged

He is an utter cunt of a man and is feeling the strain.

3 Likes

I’d say it’s highly unlikely that Salah and Mane would have featured in this game if they’d been available. They rarely if ever play in the Carabao Cup. Naby lad probably would have made an appearance but we wish him luck in his efforts to conquer African football this month.

Liverpool’s players are all vaccinated so I cant imagine there could be a COVID issue in their squad.

Did you not realise you can Covid if you are vaccinated?

No you see we have vaccine passports to keep us all safe. This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

1 Like

Listen, poor @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy just wants a decision made about tomorrow’s match ASAP. He’s put in the planning permission slip already to head over to the Ratoath Car Park to watch the dodgy stream out of the boot of @iron_mike’s diesel car.

2 Likes

The Klopp haters can’t lay a glove on the Redmen. Fascinating to watch.

5 Likes

Dont forget the fires in the barrels to keep us all warm while watching the match. Anyone coming is to remember to bring any rubbish to put on the fires.

2 Likes

He has them driven demented.

@iron_mike should have a whole Christmas worth of rubbish to burn if he doesn’t fly tip on the road to Ratoath.

We go again (in a week’s time)