Liverpool FC 2021/22

I only dip into this thread on occasion. What has Coach Klopp done to become such a figure of hate? The level of vitriol towards him from some posters is extraordinary.

The young Tyrone lad at Liverpool can have 2 uses now

1 - play in goal due to GAA past

2 - check the Tyrone management for tips

1 Like

Rent free. Klopp has destroyed lads all around him. :clap:t2:

3 Likes

You’d expect it as part of the famous Manc/Scouse rivalry amongst the EPL barstoolers but it’s actually the followers of the tinpot leagues that direct their ire at Klopp instead of the rival managers of Finn Harps, Greenock Morton and Spezia. Most bizarre.

2 Likes

Careful now. You’re moments away from a “footix alert” comment

The most expensive squad ever assembled cant even field a team.
I’ve seen it all now

3 Likes

he made a disgusting remark about Africa

2 Likes

I must have missed that. What did he say about Africa?

he said it was an inconsequential continent & their little tournaments were a hindrance to LFC

Why you talkin bout Man U in ere bruv?

It’s a pity the WHO didn’t task Klopp with finding a resolution to Covid. There’d be none of this shit.

Ollie Horgan is an absolute gent I’ll have you know

1 Like

It shouldn’t be forgotten Patrice evra was off African descent. He was racially abused by a Liverpool player who was then supported by Liverpool football club and their fans.

It seems like hooliganism Liverpool fc have serious issues when it comes to racism.

2 Likes

what did former manyoo manager big ron call marcel desailly on live telly again? mustve caught the racism from the club with the most racist supporters

he was boasting how LFC were best in class at dealing with Covid, now he wants games called off

odd

1 Like

Stay on topic please

off topic

im on topic. mayoo is a horrifically racist club and they were beaten 5-0 by liverpool

3 Likes

also, Carragher spat on a girl and he is a hero to them

low enough moral compass

3 Likes