Liverpool FC 2021/22

His contract is up in the summer.

Julian and Mick have it well sussed. #laptopgurus

He looked fierce shook looking playing for Egypt the other night.

We should be seeing a nice bit if him next year in the cups… The Polish Messi cc @balbec

1 Like

Pearce says the laptop gurus are looking for ÂŁ20m for Taki. Eddie Howe must be interested

1 Like

I didn’t see the game but I heard he wasn’t great. He keeps himself in great nick so he should be good for another 3-4 years.

I can’t see Liverpool fucking up the wage structure to accommodate him tho and if they were to cash in the chips they got to do it now.

Not sure who’ll pay that sort of money though so he’ll probably just end up playing out his contract

The compromise might be an incentive laden contract that doesn’t mess up the structure but gives Salah what he’s worth if he continues to perform. The club folded easily on the Henderson contract.

As much as I like Gordon they might have been better off investing the money in another CM

1 Like

He didn’t try a leg

Saving himself for the run-in

THIS MEANS MORE

1 Like

I dunno.

Can’t really sell to Newcastle? Leeds and Monaco after Tackie lad.

If they could sell to Newcastle, you could offer Howe a ÂŁ100 million meal deal of Tackie, Origi and Big Nat.

They’ll be breaking the wage structure for Mbappe lad.

The Salah contract standoff is down to length of contract rather than money.

When’s Bobby’s contract up?

The Ratoath Inn have a Big Top on standby for the day he signs. It’d be bigger than any silverware.

A generational talent was the sense in the Ratoath Inn earlier when I was over doing the weekly meals on meals for the older Liverpool fans in the area.

2 Likes

Moh-ral

1 Like

Cup tie rules are gone so Luis Lad will be able to face Inter.
My hunch is that sadly Sadio may leave in the summer while Firmino sees out his contract.

1 Like