Liverpool FC 2021/22

I read recently that Leeds and Monaco have had approached turned down for him. 6 goals in 18 games this season is a decent return. Seems a likeable lad too. I’d be sad to see him go but I suppose we’d probably double his €7.5 million price tag and make a good profit.

Take that Spuds

Wasn’t so long ago the spuds were beating us to players

They beat us to Clint Dempsey and Gylfi Sigurdson in the summer of 2012. Thankfully we then ousted them to sign Mane and Wijnaldum in summer 2016.

2 Likes

I think Sadio has been poor for a couple of years now. His touch is awful and his scoring has declined. I think it’s time.

3 Likes

THIS MEANS MORE PROFITS

Fine player who will do well otherwise. Liverpool don’t really need a number 10, who is not particularly fast.

He has good social media game though

I’d be very upset to see Mo go. I could stomach the departure of Sadio lad if Luis Diaz replicates his 2021 form in England. There’ll be tears shed when Sadio leaves. A major factor in the Renaissance of LFC since 2016.

2 Likes

Bobby 30 already and Sadio 30 in April and Mo in the summer.

Diaz, Mbappe and Jota as the front three in the next few seasons.

Although Klopp will probably turn Diaz into the best holding midfielder in the world

1 Like

Klopp and the recruitment have an unreal eye for a goal scoring winger who’s under the radar. On the surface this Diaz fella doesn’t seem sensational but Klopp will probably transform him into a potent scorer like he’s done with Mane, Salah and Jota before him.

Two LFC greats.

2 Likes

There isn’t a pick on Sami

He’s got the Pipe Sierra seal of approval

Robbie could still do a job up front, even with the little bit of extra timber.

1 Like

Is he the most natural finisher the game has seen?

The best of the premier league era I think we can all agree

1 Like

I can’t imagine you’ll find anyone who would argue otherwise

Not around here anyway.

If Esteban is lurking he is seething right now.