Liverpool FC 2021/22

Hon Palace

Eagles. Eagles

He made Jack Grealish cry

3 Likes

International soccer superstar Nathaniel Clyney

4 Likes

A nice incentive & boost for the match Wednesday.

Glad all over tonight.

He’ll bottle the champions league as well

City lacking a 50 million signing in January like Liverpool to come off the bench. Looks pivotal.

Jesus just seeing Joel won PL player of the month. Must be one of the best free signings of the modern era?

1 Like

Bye Bye No GIF by Liverpool FC

3 Likes

They can’t handle our tradition lads. Murdering bastards

As a young lad I’m remember absolutely hating the likes of Henry, viera, lampard and terry. Like I genuinely couldn’t stand them. Id actively follow all their results and desperately hope they’d lose every game.

This Man City team are even more dominant but who do you hate ? They are completely soulless. At least with the earlier versions you’d kompany and augero but now it’s just a random selection of silvas and any number of expensively bought players. They are so incredibly boring. They are basically the soccer version of Dubai. Expensively assembled but just lacking something.

3 Likes

Him and Jimmy Milner two sensational freebies. More Mike Gordon magic

1 Like

You don’t hate them because they prevent Liverpool from winning multiple leagues. You don’t like to admit it bit they’re your second team now, a sign of how far Utd have fallen.

3 Likes

But what’s to hate about them? They are just rotating players in and out every season. There is no real figures of hate like a terry or lampard that you usually associate with a great a team.

Your silva was meant to be sold in summer and knows he’s one of their best players. Torres was sold to Barcelona and he was a good player. You wouldn’t notice.

They are so incredibly sterile or something.

It’s always more amusing to see Liverpool beaten but that’s mainly down to the carry on off their fans. I don’t personally know any Man City fans. I severely doubt they are easy to wind up as Liverpool anyway.

Foden and graylish are as far from boring as you’d ever get. KW also.

Sure grealish is at best a bit part player there. Guardiola sucks the character out of players.

There’s a fair few unlikeable lads in that team, they’ve a few lads with bite alright. Bernardo is an awful case, but one that you’d love if he was on your team. Walker, Foden, Grealish are all unlikeable enough. Not to mind what the club now is rooted on. Very few want to see the fuckers win. I think this City Liverpool rivalry could surpass any PL rivalry we’ve seen, which the United lads are quite afraid of

2 Likes

They’re probably the two greatest teams the EPL has ever seen

3 Likes

Have Man City v Liverpool ever played a memorable league game?

It isn’t even really a rivalry. Man City are forever changing.

They’ve elevated the League to requiring a near perfect record to win it. A draw for City and Liverpool these days is like a loss was for League challengers ten years ago

3 Likes