Liverpool FC 2021/22

B

Yessss!

The Boss :muscle:

Yknow, a lesser manager woulda made that sound cheesy, but not the J-Dawg.

Fabio Carvahlo, Harvey lad and Jude Bellingham/Tchoumeni competing for a spot in midfield with the lighthouse until 2026😍 Hendo will be a current day Millie coming on to kick lads for the last 5-10 mins by then.

1 Like

31 year old Naby Keita will be a shout for Balon d’Or

3 Likes

Albie lad just gets it

He will never walk alone

3 Likes

The way Thiago is balling at present he could be in contention for that award at the ripe old age of 35. As the Kop song says “He’ll roll you like a Cuban, his passes never miss, Thiago Alcantara he takes the f*cking piss”.

1 Like

Klopp is breaking all convention for a manager in a team sport with performative showy stuff like this and the repeated fist pumps to the crowd. Usually a player going on like that would be reined in let alone a manager (he’d actually be reined in by the manager). It’s great craic and is working an absolute treat but it’s completely unheard of in team sport as far as I can remember. Even mourinho’s extrovert stuff wouldnt seem quite the same for some reason.

2 Likes

You told me you’d keep that stum, you cunt

3 Likes

The Ratoath Crew x Salmonella Collab 2022.

1 Like

Klopp knows that the INTERNET is a key battle ground for any sporting competition.

Not an official Liverpool signing till there is a photo of them leaning on something

1 Like

3 Likes

A great mix of cult heros and headbangers in the first panel.

Aly Cissokho was both

2 Likes

One of the GOATs (videos, not players)

He’ll be like a new signing

Mo lad

Nice article by Dion Fanning here.

The juvenile part of me, which is most of me, got a chuckle from reading that the former Sunday Independent writer and son of the fiercely anti-IRA Aengus Fanning, himself has a son named IRA.

A voyage round Anfield: How Liverpool built a stage for an era that will endure in the memory - The Currency : The Currency

Sorry @caulifloweredneanderthal ,its bt sports again

I’ve the little one at a play zone at the moment. Her mother working today. I hope to God she’s wrecked when we get back and will watch it with me. She sings the Mo Salah song every night (cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy )

2 Likes

Enjpy the moment. I had the pleasure of having the day off yesterday and leaving the house at 7.30 to collect the youngest in Cork after Ed Sheeran

3 Likes