Liverpool FC 2021/22

If she wants to go to a rave in a forest or a punk show, I’ll drop her off. If she rebels against us and goes for the Ed Sheeran of her day, she can paddle her own canoe.

1 Like

Milner playing today. Asking for trouble

1 Like

Down to the bare bones. The hectic schedule catching up with the Redmen. Hard to see a win today.

1 Like

Thiago will be missed today. The man can’t play every single game unfortunately but he’s been sensational since the international break.

I’ve a bad feeling about this one. The human rights abusers will be out to do their desert neighbours a favour.

4 Likes

Up against it today

1 Like

Be surprised if Ox or Minamino play a minute of football again for Liverpool

1 Like

Newcastle form this year in League is better than Man City. Tough game alright

The Reds will win 3-0

That is quite a risky team selection from Coach Klopp.

I thought Milner had finally been reduced to the role of coming on for the last 5 minutes of games to kick people. He’s finally looked like an old lad in recent months.

2 Likes

Taki lad hasn’t played a minute I’d say since his match winning heroics against Norwich in the cup back around early March. He’s actually been good this season when he’s played. A fierce nice lad I’d imagine. Not kicking up a fuss about lack of gametime or leaking to the press.

He will do untold for Bournemouth next season if they go up

With himself, Dom Solanke and Big Nat their team will be littered with Champions League and Premier League winners.

1 Like

Really up against it today. I’m out and about so won’t see it but will tune into the half time live webcam from Rathoat.

A quick Google there has shown that ex Liverpool and Bournemouth player Jordan Ibe now plays in the second tier of the Turkish league.

1 Like

Mick Edwards got 15m for him

3 Likes

Dont know about that one

Just saw the replay thought it was the right decision

Milner got the ball first.