Liverpool FC 2021/22

He relegated them for a finish.

He did and I was there in the Empire Stadium on 18th May 1991 to see it. The day that the late great Justin Edinburgh gave Roy Keane a schooling.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: @padjo @mickee321

2 Likes

In fairness to Laz, every time he posts, he gets a butt sniffing like from @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. Every single time. It’s quite cute really

He’s seething at Forest bottling automatic promotion on the night Liverpool sealed a spot in the European Cup final.

And sure we all want Forest back in the big time, in fairness.

Be great to see a historic club back in the big time.

A proper giant of English football

All due respect it’s clear to see the Kloppites have been indelibley scarred and are lashing out at one and all. Some are even keeping count of posters posts on this thread. Utterly bizarre carryon when you think about it

This is what happens when you draw a game, pal!

Don’t leave it so long before you come back again. You’re a source of great entertainment on this thread

I won’t make it to Ratoath for Saturday lads, apologies.

Some old friends from home were organising a meetup next Saturday in Dublin town. I was onto the lad organising and said I’d be in in time for the match, so we’d find somewhere to watch it. He recommended a place near his old office, and asked me had I ever heard of The 51.

Would they be the type to appreciate a Roaster Carvery?

Imagine Being Us.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, the lad who sent the message told me he’s had many carvery dinners there.

1 Like

Who is this fella?

5 Likes

Jesus my heart :sob:

The cholesterol boys very sensitive these days - if the real LFC fans are up in arms , imagine how angry the footix are

1 Like