Liverpool FC 2021/22

I can’t stop crying… This team are just immense.

2 Likes

Lads, ye may not know it, but that’s the winning of the league. Pep will lose it from here

Taki with the customary goal against your ex club. I wonder will Jurgen be on the phone to Stevie lad with a few bits of tactical advice ahead of Sunday?

Wonder how many Ballon D’Or will Ibou lad win

Result immaterial. Great to get minutes in the legs of Divock, Taki and Harvey Lad.

2 Likes

Mentality Monsters

Only 2 more games left in this amazing adventure. We’ll miss the mentality monsters over the summer months.

It’s all about the Klopp Development Index

The trophies are just a nice by product

He was immense tonight

1 Like

We are going to do it.

3 Likes

Flog em to Bournemouth asap

I must have a read of a Villa forum to gauge the mood in Birmingham. They gave us bags of it last week anyway. Hopefully Stevie lad rests the big guns like Coutinho, McGinn and Watkins in anticipation of Sunday.

2 Likes

Why are Villa and a few others playing on Thursday instead of Wednesday? Less than 72 hours recovery. Must be to avoid a clash with the Europa League Final?

The b’s hardly won did they?

I’d imagine Villa fans are very upset over the booing of one of their own, The Duke of Cambridge.

Ah lads. “I’m in love with him and I feel fine”:sob:

5 Likes

Villa lack the pace to bother City. It’ll be 3 or 4 nil to City.

The Thursday-Sunday turnaround will be a killer for them. Yer man Bailey could have given them great pace on the counter but I don’t think he’s done much this season.

I’d say you imagine a lot