Liverpool FC 2021/22

My little wan is singing Mo Salah, running down the way (she hasnā€™t quite mastered the last bit yet) in her 2020/21 replica jersey that I picked up for 15 quid the other day, or as she calls it her Mo Salah t shirt

3 Likes

agreed, to support Man City is a pop at the footix not the MGLF

I think thatā€™s a very fair comment to be honest

Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliot and Diaz(he is right there now) could be as good as anything City have.

Jones and Elliot are Pep style number 8s

Iā€™d say Klopp has no fear of Salah and Mane going. Allison and VVD are the two that are irreplaceable and should be near peak for a while yet.

City would walk the Champions League with those 2, Pep would buy 2 like them if he could but they donā€™t exist.

1 Like

Do you have their match attack stickers mate

2 Likes

No pal, not even a Lpool supporter but they are an elite team and very clever.

Klopp is there now hoping a desperate Real spurned by MBappe swoop in and give over the odds for 30yo Salah so he can start the Coutinho cycle again with recruitment.

Jones in particular is very good, much better player than Mount technically.

Think he takes a bit too much out of it at times. Not sure he is quite top class

2 Likes

Weirdo :laughing::laughing:

I love the optimism about Jones and Elliot. Not overly convinced by either of them yet. Jones hasnā€™t really kicked on this season. Elliot is a bit younger, both still have plenty of time to develop though and obviously have the best possible coach in Klopp.

1 Like

Needs to learn that definitely, move the thing quicker. Very smooth on the half turn though, which seems to be huge in the position now. Bruno canā€™t do it for one.

1 Like

He hasnā€™t had a great year indeed. Competition is fierce in there though.

Heā€™s too slow on the ball

Ooooft.

1 Like

For now.

In another year or two TFK is due an influx of new posters that began supporting EPL teams in the last ten years.

Thereā€™s a load of young lads running around with Man City jerseys.

I will be surprised if Real donā€™t win handy on Saturday

Liverpool are rightly up against it.

Three wordsā€¦

Kroos, Casemiro, Modric.

I was confident 2 weeks ago but the fitness doubts around Thiago and Fabinho make this a big ask. I reckon we have a better attack and defence overall but Real Madrid could seize control in the middle of the park. They also should be fresher despite having considerable mileage on the clock.

1 Like

The European Cup is the hardest won trophy in sport.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a reason the vast majority of clubs have far more league titles than European Cups. Forest are the exception Iā€™d imagine.

1 Like