Liverpool FC 2021/22

Is it true that the Madrid fanzone was next to the stadium and the Liverpool one was in the city centre?

i have no idea, doubt there were tens of thousands ticketless Madrid fans in Paris though

Klopp tells ticketless fans to ‘enjoy Paris’ amid UCL allocation confusion| All Football (allfootballapp.com)

Please don’t engage in facts on this thread, you’ll ruin it for the lads.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s a fairly material point as to why they were in such a queue when Madrid fans wernt. Assume it made sense to keep them away from stadium when so many were gonna travel without tickets.

just googled, Real was close & LFC was 10km away, I guess they didnt wanted ticketless LFC fans too close

1 Like

Bellinghman but probably not this season

Midfield has been a problem all year in the big games.

He fancies himself as a top player though

Hendo a busted flush, Milner too old. Thiago injury prone, Keita a dud, Ox never recovered from knee, Jones only there because he’s a scouser. Fabinho grand for now. The MF in 2018 wasn’t any better. They’d want to be getting the cheque book out.

1 Like

Crying out for a Kante-type ball of energy player in there. They don’t grow on trees though.

@liverpoolfans 22/5/22 " Scousenotrnglish, we boo what we want"
@liverpool fans today

7 Likes

There’s a couple of non Liverpool fans entering deranged stage as they incessantly reply to this thread :smiley:

1 Like

Ah my little one had a match this morning too, just wondering if you’d be on the other sideline

They’re trying very very hard in fairness to them :smile:

Any lads you can pluck from the academy to play in midfield or is it the chequebook route?

Time for Harvey Lad to step up

A massive oooooffffftttttttttt from Man Utd man Mark Ogden to the internet footix who try to blame everything on football fans

4 Likes

Seems bizarre to me that in all the gnashing and wailing and blaming uefa and the french none of the journos are referencing the euros final in 2020 when the management of the event was a far far bigger shambles in London than last nt

I’m sure there were probably even a few Chelsea fans invovled that night @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

There’s the guy who gets a yellow card every appearance