Liverpool FC 2021/22

Up there with David Fairclough in the knowledgable fans list of super subs.

Those videos taken by the players on that bus yesterday were mad considering they’d just lost. Insane support.

Like something you’d see from Boca Juniors or River Plate. Incredible support. 600k fans there on Sunday, putting the previous nights utter disappointment aside to show their appreciation for a tremendous team. What a club.

5 Likes

I’ll be in BA when Boca play Corinthians! I’ll bring the Ratoath x Tipp flag

1 Like

The Tipp jersey is a less hipster Boca jersey.

Dress down when you go. Don’t wear a watch or carry much cash… Savage atmosphere tho.

1 Like

Yeah, not sure I’ll be able to get a ticket

Just print off a fake one pal.

5 Likes

A lot of the hotels and backpacker hostels will have a hook up, you might pay a bit extra but you’ll be looked after on the way in.

3 Likes

Good man. Thanks for the tip. I’ve booked an Airbnb over so might even ask the ‘host’ do they know any way. I’m also going to be meeting quite a few people over there for work so I’ll ask them also.

1 Like

Mane to Bayern. Ox to West Ham
Lewandowski and Bowen the opposite direction.

Julian will hardly need to get the cheque book out.

1 Like

Jude Bellingham is the player I would most like to see us sign. I’d stay well away from Bowen of West Ham. Fierce bang of Danny Ings off him.

How much would Alexander Isak cost?

1 Like

Son Heung Min to Liverpool is back on. He’d be decent cover and could take Divock lad place in the squad.

1 Like
1 Like

klopp is blamed - he will have to resign (other than a shit record in the league)

(5) Jurgen Klopp blamed for CL final crowd issues after ‘encouraging ticketless fans to go Paris’ - YouTube

:rofl: :rofl: the lazy French f*ckers are blaming everyone bar themselves. You’d swear Klopp told them to storm the stadium.

Always the victims, it’s never their fault.

Same with UEFA.

2 Likes

Never their fault

2 Likes