Liverpool FC 2021/22

Scenes!

Good enough source for me
Welcome Youri

Tielemans :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Heā€™ll be injured long enough to do it anyway.

1 Like

I feel that Nat will be gone today lads :cry:

Someone should light a candle for Karius at this stage

I think heā€™s finally into the final year of his contract now.

3rd choice goalkeeper. The greatest job in the World

He was a 5 million keeper. It was Klopp that persisted with him at the time.

Fourth choice Iā€™d say.

Heā€™s about 4th/5th now Iā€™d say. Ah, theyā€™ll probably let him off to some crowd before the day is out. Seem to be developing a nice relationship with PNE. They could be the new Bournemouth/ Sheffield United.

If they got down to him theyā€™d sign someone else rather than play him

Klopp tried to do with cheap players but couldnā€™t so he went out and started to break world transfer records and then Liverpool started to win.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised one of salah or mane wasnā€™t sold this summer for big money.

I presume theyā€™ll miss a few games due to the African cup of nations cup and youā€™ve Jota whoā€™s good enough to start.

I taught the FSG model was to sell to reinvest. It seems most of Liverpoolā€™s money is now just being spent on wages.

This season needed to be one of rejuvenation of Kloppā€™s squad. Winjaldum gone and replaced by a loanee back from the Championship looks the extent of it as well as a covering centre back.

Front 3 now all close to and actually 30. Ferguson and Wenger were very good at freshening things up - weā€™ll see what the season brings.

Probably the wrong time to be looking to flog players outside the EPL for big money with Barca and to a lesser extent Madrid in financial difficulties.

Yeah thatā€™s fair.

They did try to bring in Chiesa (sic) from Juve but no dice. Klopp wonā€™t buy for the sake of it but they are desperately short on creative midfielders.