Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Wtf is this doing in the lfc thread, it should be in the manyoo thread

I can’t wait to read your sources, pal. Lash em up there. Should Whelan, Houghton, Staunton, Beglin, Aldridge, Trigger, Keane, Finnan etc etc etc have played for the club so?

No more than they should have Rangers.

Rodgers too?

You must have been disappointed with Everton’s rangers connections over the last 15 years so? Rangers were almost a feeder club for Everton there at one stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd6znNqTt9k

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 931606, member: 1796”]Rodgers too?

You must have been disappointed with Everton’s rangers connections over the last 15 years so? Rangers were almost a feeder club for Everton there at one stage.[/QUOTE]

@Sidney, which Glasgow club carried flowers onto the pitch at halftime yesterday?

The Celtic Football Club, Mark - the same club that hosted Liverpool in a friendly match 15 days after the Hillsborough disaster.

@Watchyourtoes, what’s all that about?

Ffs! They caught the cunt that did this and it was a utd fan outraged that Liverpool might win the league.[/QUOTE]
Typical response from a Liverpool cult member. There’s an expectation from Liverpool fans that ALL clubs respect and cow tow to Hillsborough, but yet on the very day of that remembrance, a Cult member writes this heinous scrawl. I like you @Mark_Renton and you’re right the other day when you said what’s wrong with getting excited about your team, nothing, but everything with the club is Rose tinted and over the top too often.

That shows what a classy and proud club Celtic are,what about it?

Ah here, if a Liverpool fan wrote that I’d spit on the fucker myself. Who the fuck knows who wrote it… Why are you so bothered? Liverpool never seemed to bother you until the last few weeks. Every club has scum, pal. Liverpool will always have Hysel hanging over them, and rightly so, but you’d swear every other club were innocent. Utd have one of the highest amounts of game day violence and your MIB are one of the most notorious crews in England…We are a cult tho.

:wink:

Hillsborough, twenty thousand scousers and not one of them thought to say ‘calm down’

They did, but the others thought the said ‘come on down’ and well, you can guess the rest.

What football is really about :clap::clap::clap:

Lads/sports,

I really don’t get this justice for the 96 stuff, in what way will there ever be justice for the dead? Surely if any justice is administered it will be for Liverpool’s good name?

[QUOTE=“count of monte cristo, post: 931867, member: 348”]Lads/sports,

I really don’t get this justice for the 96 stuff, in what way will there ever be justice for the dead? Surely if any justice is administered it will be for Liverpool’s good name?[/QUOTE]

I’ve already covered that one… but i presume the familes want their names cleared as the police implicated them as thugs/hooligans and that they had been drinking. The dead, including those as young as ten, were tested for alcohol consumption and a check of their criminal record was also done… I guess it’s about closure for the familes/city. Many Evertonians lost people that day too…

[QUOTE=“count of monte cristo, post: 931867, member: 348”]Lads/sports,

I really don’t get this justice for the 96 stuff, in what way will there ever be justice for the dead? Surely if any justice is administered it will be for Liverpool’s good name?[/QUOTE]

The families can get justice in that those responsible in the cover up will be jailed.

I suppose the Sun running with headlines of how the rest of their fellow supporters then pick-pocketed the dead only added to it.