Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

You would swear they won the league or something

A very good point.

Every game has been a must win over the last few weeks, 10 cup finals, 6 cup finals, it’s now down to 4 cup finals and knowing that one loss means it is all over I guess adds to the thrill and over pouring of emotion as witnessed above- But as you say, for all that’s been achieved there is still a very good chance of ending the season in 3rd place- It just adds to the drama of it all.

We can’t be afraid to dream out of fear of falling short.

For Liverpool to win the League will most likely take 14 straight wins to end the season. As far as I am aware that is unprecedented in the top tier of English football.

Liverpool won the League last in 1990 on 79 points scoring 78 goals.

this year it is likely to take 89 points and 100 plus goals to win it

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 931888, member: 2272”]We can’t be afraid to dream out of fear of falling short.

For Liverpool to win the League will most likely take 14 straight wins to end the season. As far as I am aware that is unprecedented in the top tier of English football.

Liverpool won the League last in 1990 on 79 points scoring 78 goals.

this year it is likely to take 89 points and 100 plus goals to win it[/QUOTE]
Arsenal did 14 in a row but it was over 2 seasons

Thanks for the info, don’t know enough about it, I’d only have a passing interest in soccer.

Sturridge could be good to go at Norwich… If not Chelsea.

Can’t see us getting any help tonight anyway. John O’Shea missed a sitter to equalise, mind. Another decent one there. Sunderland at least causing City major trouble from set pieces.

We’re going to win the league now chaps. It’s inevitable.

:pint::clap:

Destiny calls.

#unstoppablejuggernaut

#bluebottlers

#wonitinfergietime

Oh.my.god…

We are going to win the league.:slight_smile:

Slow down, Norwich first

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10256806_10152094969560003_6913465608748157087_n.jpg

We go again.

The little horse is finishing like a train on the wide outside

Justice, pal, sweet justice.

Chelsea will win the league yet…