Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Chelsea are the very best at dealing with defenders running at them and showing restraint in the tackle. The pen against Sunderland was the very first they conceded all season and that shouldn’t have even been one.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 938053, member: 9”]I agree with a lot of @farmerinthecity 's points except for the Liverpool centre back / Ba bit. I thought he gave them a really rough time and won pretty much everything that went up to him with fuck all support. Schurrle and Salah/Willian* obviously had licence to join in but they were usually coming from very, very deep. Was it Ba who drilled the ball off some other Chelsea player’s ass when they had a break on at 1-0? I found that amusing.

• or Williams as my auld lad calls him. He genuinely thinks that’s his name and he thinks this Williams is a great player.[/QUOTE]
    Your old man knows his football-Willian has been superb in any of the Chelsea games I’ve seen this season.

Alan Shearer called it correctly - it was an obvious penalty.

It’s a fucking joke-he is an unctuous cunt but Sky thinks the sun shines out of his arse. However, his comments about Jamie Redknapp yesterday were hilarious.

Not a pen,Shearer is a cunt and Liverpool lost to Chelseas B team bottling the league in the process.Give us a charming or witty pun now please good Sidney!

If you’re the type of person who finds lame, misfiring attempts at humour hilarious.

Whether Shearer is a cunt or not has nothing to do with it. It was an obvious penalty and we’re lucky to have such a superb football brain to point out the obvious to us.

Ah no saying Jamie Redknapp has a great football brain was funny. Mourinho’s a prick but that was funny.

It was a definate pen in the Sunderland game. He took the attackers standing foot out when attempting to tackling him. It was a poor and clumpsy tackle made in haste by Azpilicueta after slipping twice

I also thought that Kalac was very lucky not to concede a penalty yesterday when he attempted to ease Sterling out of it early in the second half

I think that’s a legacy issue from Ray Wilkins being assistant manager for many years and how he taught them to stay on their feet.

Jamie Redknapp does have a great football brain though.

Agreed, didn’t make much of an effort to play the ball, it was at least obstruction.

No. No he doesn’t.

i) Jamie Redknapp has a great football brain.
ii) He was a top, top player.
iii) He is very handsome and stylish.
iv) His father is the legendary Harry Redknapp whose teams have always played in the traditional, attractive English pass to feet style, as opposed to the turgid continental hoofball employed by Mourinho.

Sorry horsey but he didnt play football at the top level because of his pace, aggression or strength. He must have something.

You’re right. He was injured for long periods at the top level.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 938107, member: 183”]i) Jamie Redknapp has a great football brain.
ii) He was a top, top player.
iii) He is very handsome and stylish.
iv) His father is the legendary Harry Redknapp whose teams have always played in the traditional, attractive English pass to feet style, as opposed to the turgid continental hoofball employed by Mourinho.[/QUOTE]
i) He’s thick as a ditch.
ii) He was ok.
iii) Agreed-a dreamboat.
iv) Agreed-his father is Harry Redknapp.

A great football brain would be able to analyse a football match-he can’t. Bullshit literally streams out of his mouth when analysing a game-literally.

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 938111, member: 1537”]i) He’s thick as a ditch.
ii) He was ok.
iii) Agreed-a dreamboat.
iv) Agreed-his father is Harry Redknapp.[/QUOTE]
Jamie was a fantastic player until injuries took over, pal.