Liverpool Football Club 2013/14

Let’s agree to disagree, bud. He was a good player but I don’t think he was a top, top player.

What the fuck would you know, you lepjack.

I hope you get your arse bursted on La Ramblas and get riddled with Aids. I hope the missus enjoys the break though. Bring her up to see the Sagrada Familia-it’s pretty spectacular. So is Montserrat. Ye will have a ball-apart from you getting raped.

Who knows, I might even enjoy the bit of old rape too.

hard to say its rape then…:confused:

You creepy bastard, all the time in the world to come here and laugh at Liverpool’s misfortune but it takes a bit of the old ‘in out in out’ to draw you in.

That’s rape lemonade.

There’s been a build up of pressure on these Liverpool players from their own fans for weeks now. Hundreds at training sessions singing with their “Make us Dream” banners. Thousands lining the streets waiting for their team bus (an actual bus) to arrive, lighting flares and singing “we’re gonna win the league”.

There was signs of what happened yesterday in the Sunderland & Norwich games and finally lots of players imploded. Chelsea’s tactics aside they played with an entirely different back 4 than normal (Azpilicueta normally plays left back and Ivanovic right back, not as they lined out yesterday) with a 20 year old debutant at centre half. The defending was quite magnificent but equally so the movement from Liverpool for once was found wanting. When the real pressure is on its hard to do the right things and I’d say the pressure/stress these Liverpool players have been under is like no other team. Too many times players chose easy options, wingers cutting in and hiding inside, simple misplaced passes of no more than 10 yards, slipping, bringing on Aspas.

Mourinho is no doubt a complete prick but he owned Rodgers and Liverpool yesterday. He got under everyone’s skin with the time wasting. But Liverpool again let themselves be got at through nativity. The players and fans were incensed with the time wasting but it was 0-0. It should’ve been happy days.

You lot just need to “Calm Down”

Shur who among us don’t, pal.

Has the saviour been born?

We need a favour from three wise men - Martinez, Lambert and Big Sam. I just hope the stable door has not already been bolted and our Manger of the Year can add the league title to his list of achievements.

Big Sam do Liverpool a favour you got to be joking. That fat cunt would rather loose his job than do Liverpool a failure.

:confused:

That loss may have been the best thing to happen to Liverpool. They will invariably run up against those tactics in Europe in the CL, and they will have to learn how to deal with it. One would hope that Rodgers, being the analytical type that he is, will drill the team to keep the head and believe in their ability to pass their way into the box.

Funny to see so many sad cunts taking pleasure in the Liverpool loss. What’s really is gas is that perhaps the richest club in the world, who could field a CL quality side with just the reserves, have to resort to park-the-bus style football against a squad that lacks any sort of depth. You’d think it was Barca in their prime they were playing for fuxake… that’s some mark of respect that Mourinho was showing to Rodgers. This Liverpool team is a team with Johnson as right back, a young left back who is still learning the trade and who’s preferred position is right back, a journey man quality footballer like Allen in the middle, and having to resort to Aspas coming on as a sub. And they were the team playing all the football. Imagine if Rodgers had unlimited funds like Mourinho?
The Chelsea squad yesterday, supposed “B” team, cost €251m, to Liverpool’s €170m.
That Liverpool team and manager have nothing to be ashamed of, and a lot to be proud of.
Hopefully Brendie will be given a few bob to spend in the summer.

Rodgers interview with Henry Winter in Telegraph today.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10794643/How-Liverpools-Brendan-Rodgers-convinced-Luis-Suarez-to-keep-faith.html

Liverpool are after Lallana apparently.

[QUOTE=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 938308, member: 1503”]That loss may have been the best thing to happen to Liverpool. They will invariably run up against those tactics in Europe in the CL, and they will have to learn how to deal with it. One would hope that Rodgers, being the analytical type that he is, will drill the team to keep the head and believe in their ability to pass their way into the box.

Funny to see so many sad cunts taking pleasure in the Liverpool loss. What’s really is gas is that perhaps the richest club in the world, who could field a CL quality side with just the reserves, have to resort to park-the-bus style football against a squad that lacks any sort of depth. You’d think it was Barca in their prime they were playing for fuxake… that’s some mark of respect that Mourinho was showing to Rodgers. This Liverpool team is a team with Johnson as right back, a young left back who is still learning the trade and who’s preferred position is right back, a journey man quality footballer like Allen in the middle, and having to resort to Aspas coming on as a sub. And they were the team playing all the football. Imagine if Rodgers had unlimited funds like Mourinho?
The Chelsea squad yesterday, supposed “B” team, cost €251m, to Liverpool’s €170m.
That Liverpool team and manager have nothing to be ashamed of, and a lot to be proud of.
Hopefully Brendie will be given a few bob to spend in the summer.[/QUOTE]
Liverpool playing the poor mouth never sits well with me. They’ve got a top 4 wage bill. They haven’t been shy about spending money and €170m on a team is an extravagant sum.

Chelsea are showing “respect” to just about everybody these days by parking the bus. They did the same against Atletico who rarely dominate possession in their games but had 70% odd against Chelsea. It’s more a reflectionon Mourinho’s lack of faith in the creativity in his team (particularly without Hazard) then any compliment to Liverpool.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 938325, member: 1”]Liverpool playing the poor mouth never sits well with me. They’ve got a top 4 wage bill. They haven’t been shy about spending money and €170m on a team is an extravagant sum.

Chelsea are showing “respect” to just about everybody these days by parking the bus. They did the same against Atletico who rarely dominate possession in their games but had 70% odd against Chelsea. It’s more a reflectionon Mourinho’s lack of faith in the creativity in his team (particularly without Hazard) then any compliment to Liverpool.[/QUOTE]

@Rocko, how do you feel about Gary Neville last night making the exact same points you did on here yesterday morning? Spin your way out of this one, cunt.

I have no truck with Gary Neville. I prefer him in studio to the commentary booth, particularly if he had a partisan interest in the match because he can get too emotional, though time has tempered that somewhat.

Only recently I was defending him to you when you were crediting Carragher with studio analysis of Liverpool rotating their corner takers and I pointed out that Jamie just took that point straight from Mr Neville who had made it in commentary.

[QUOTE=“balbec, post: 938315, member: 193”]Rodgers interview with Henry Winter in Telegraph today.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10794643/How-Liverpools-Brendan-Rodgers-convinced-Luis-Suarez-to-keep-faith.html[/QUOTE]

Luis Suarez is a wonderful character and a beautiful man