Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

A group of Roma fans arrived early and went on the attack outside the ground … 1 of them had a hammer… think Sid posted a pic of it last night or else I saw it on twitter.

I imagine the united fans are quietly shitting it right about now, while praying to the gods that their former player Cristiano can soften Liverpools cough in a final.

So these Roma fans have left a middle aged Irish man in critical condition and its being used as some sort of internet victory tool on TFK? Bizarre.

2 Likes

What is it with Liverpool and Italian football fans?

Hope that lad makes a full recovery.

There was only one crowd acting the cunt last night by all accounts. I’m sure it was a minority of Roma fans that were at this behaviour

https://twitter.com/1iverpoolFC/status/988894351651729409?s=19

It’s pretty disgusting in fact. Completely innocent guy in all of this

2 Likes

With Lovren in the side I really cant see Liverpool winning anything… He will be well protected next week as Liverpool will sit deep and break but if they make it through, he’ll be ate alive by either of the other two teams.

TAA isnt exactly top class either …

Ben Woodburn should get a run out this weekend — have to rest Jimmy Mils.

1 Like

Roma supporters are well known for thuggery.

It’s known as Stab City on matchdays.

The stabbing attacks innocent Liverpool supporters suffered at the 1984 European Cup final are well documented.

Roma are muck but they’ll be well up for it off the pitch next week. 20 of them took over the place last night, thousands of them could do untold around the city and ground before and after kick off.

Not the way I heard it. The Roma fans were acting in self defence.

3 Likes

Didnt they attack a load of Utd fans in 2008? — As you say, they’re well known for it and knife violence. in general.

whilst i hope this man and anyone who gets injured in any form of violence makes a full recovery, i just take a very dim view of anyone over the age of 16 claiming to “support” one of these franchises…
his family must be embarassed with the news bulletins calling him a “liverpool supporter” and then saying he is 53 and from Dublin

8 Likes

Actually, it was 2014 as well.

They did yeah but United’s firm more than held their own out there.

I just can’t understand Liverpool fans filming it as one of their supporters was getting the tar beaten out of him. Step in ffs, isn’t the song YNWA?

That’s the way it’s gone now.

Why is there buttock stabbing in Rome?
WHO, WHAT, WHY?
The Magazine answers…

Manchester United fans are in Rome for the Champions League final. When English teams have visited the Italian capital in recent years there have been a string of fans stabbed in the buttocks by hooligans. But why do they target the backside?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8068088.stm

You’ll Never Walk Again in this case,

1 Like

Thank God we don’t have any of this carry on at LOI grounds.

Even Rovers & Bohs know how to conduct themselves and it’s rarely anything more than a bit of goading.

1 Like