Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

paul joyce sounds like an awful cunt

3 Likes

You wouldnā€™t get this kind of behaviour in the GGA. All the fighting takes place on the pitch

A journalist copying and pasting a statement from AS Roma. Their words not his

How so?

Thwy are all forever in our shadow

Shels donā€™t have enough supporters to throw rocks .

It was against the backdrop of similar carry on in Rome in 84 that Liverpool fans fought back against knife carrying Italian fans a year later with tragic consequences.

Ooooft.

exactly

Incredible.

Claiming to be against violence, then making excuses for Romaā€™s violence, then blaming Liverpool supporters for not being violent. :laughing:

You couldnā€™t make it up.

so instead of defending themselves last night they are going to attack Napoli fans next year?

2 Likes

Very good match report from Ken Early.

His match reports are a cut above anything else around in this genre.

Liverpool fans have a notorious reputation but they do appear to have been the victims last night.

Heysel anniversary coming up in a few weeks time.

Hopefully thereā€™ll be a fitting memorial to honour the 39 innocent people who perished. Nobody deserves to go to a football game and not come home.

1 Like

Maybe Man Utdā€™s ā€˜firmā€™ could start teaching other firms self defence lessons and no one will ever die again?

One of their away day songs is (to the tune of ā€œSheā€™ll be coming round the mountainā€) ā€œWeā€™re the best behaved supporters in the world, when we win, weā€™re a right shower of bastards when we loseā€

Last night my seven year old daughter showed a few brief signs of bandwagon jumping.
I had to explain that supporting Liverpool was completely out of the question - I referenced the clubā€™s scummy past, their lack of class and integrity etc etc.
I also alluded to the Liverpool tradition of cruelty to small animals- kittens, puppies etc. A slight embellishment, but justified nonetheless.
Crisis averted.

5 Likes

I understand that there have been memorials in Italy in each of the last 32 years. I would imagine there will be one this year as well.

Let your daughter be happy and let her love Liverpool, as she clearly does, instead of being a weird control freak, mate.

1 Like