Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Did you enjoy the game last night kid?

I dont see a trashy jacket like that in the video, nor a trackie.

Only saw bits and pieces of it.

Are you going to Kiev?

Iā€™ll wait until they qualify firstā€¦ Cant trust Liverpool in any situation.

Well thatā€™s it, case closed so.

Do we know yet what part of Dublin he was from?

Meath.

4 Likes

Itā€™s over, Roma were deplorable.

Start booking those flights.

Be careful in Kiev mate. I was there about 10 years ago (non soccer match related) and its a wild place. You donā€™t want to end up like Michael Shields, wrong place, wrong time, victim of a miscarriage of justice.

Or John Higgins, another victim of a miscarriage of justice over what happened in Kiev.

Iā€™d be surprised if Liverpool fans recognised a hammer, or anything else associated with an honest dayā€™s work

8 Likes

Agreed, It was deffo Roma fans.

You have to laugh at the TFK mentality ā€¦ If Liverpool fans did anything last night youā€™d have lads in here spitting pure venomā€¦ instead Liverpool fans are being lambasted for doing nothing - and we are even told how at least Utdā€™s ā€˜firmā€™ stood up to Romaā€¦ you then have another few lads denying video and camera footageā€¦ You have to love this place :ronnyroar:

1 Like

The sad thing is, there will be casualties next week.

You cant blame the Roma fans IF they did go on the offensive last night given how the Man City bus was attacked in the last round. When you see the route of the Roma bus being posted online, you would understand how they could have been fearful for their team and stirred into getting their retaliation in first.

1 Like

agreed

I was on a Limerick supporters bus that got pelted with rocks by Shels fans years ago.

By your logic, the supporters of the next team who went to play Shels would have every right to pick a few defenseless Shels fans and hit them with hammers?

1 Like

This is a major embarrassment for the good people associated with AS Roma, such as the great Totti

If it was you, Iā€™d say theyā€™d have every right to do so, regardless of any initial attack.