Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Roma were the victims of an early Liverpool purge.

1 Like

Pretend kids is the way it’s gone now.

Everybody’s looking for that something
One player that makes it all complete
You find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be

Some find it in Milner’s honesty
Some find it in Mo Salah’s eyes
Who can deny the joy it brings
When you’ve found that special thing
You’re flying without Ings

Seeing Mo Salah in his prime should not be taken for granted. His performance last night took me back to Mexico 86 when the world fell in love with Maradona.

the whole story reminds me a bit of that dirty bastard who was working in rte who who was over in leeds up to no good, it must be awful for the family

A neighbour of yours?

Back to footballing matters. Is there any chance chocolatemice could be back from injury in time for Kiev?

Cc @anon61956325

If you believe some people he’s not injured at all.

The Russian line.

:eek:

Jimmy has had a great campaign.

Jimmy was acquired on a free transfer wasnt he?

agreed,shameful stuff

Sean is originally from Clondalkin, apparently, but living in Dunboyne. Served for three years as chairman of St. Peter’s GAA club until 2016.

This is not just an attack on all GAA-loving Liverpool fans from West Dublin, it’s an attack on all of us.

They have attacked our brother.

Yes, another savvy purchase from the Liverpool transfer committee who continue to keep the net spend so low

“Liverpool fan”

deary me

3 Likes

Well if he’s so keen to play in Italy, he can surely tog out next week

Jonathan Norcoft witnessed it, he was on Sean o rourke. An innocent man artacked in a cowardly hit and run with belt buckles. He was singled out as he appeared to be on his own and old. He may die.
I think certain posters ought to think hard on what’s appropriate in wum terms.

20 Likes

A belt? :smile:

Sure I’m always fight with Lazio fans with belts. The lad from Joyce’s in Knocknacarra always uses one in fights.