Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Always the victim, never their fault

4 Likes

It’s very early in the day for “the cloak” to be descending on lads.

Can any of our Italian members share what their papers are saying today?

The man was minding his business and an unprovoked attack could leave him with brain damage if he lives … Took a wallop off the concrete after the initial punch.

EDF should have changed to a back 4 sooner.

1 Like

took a belt and was so drunk he fell over and hit his head

liverpool using it as an opportunity to ‘get one back’ so to speak in terms of victims, so thats liverpool 1 victim, and italy 39

5 Likes

You’re surely a big fan of the Ra with this rationale?

Oh look, we have ourselves an “edgelord”.

The Merseyside police are some fuck ups
Let the city bus be attacked & now allowing the LFC fans to get so near the Roma fans.

Rome is known as “Stab City”.

I always thought that was a reference to it’s vibrant homosexual scene

Serious amount of homosexuals in Italy, many still living at home with their mothers into their forties and fifties

I think gay bars in Italy are known as “Curvas”.

Sounds an awful lot like Tipperary.

4 Likes

I was thinking last night what a remarkable career Milner has had. Broke through as a 16 year old and still going at the top level and getting better if anything. Can’t recall any moment of controversy in his career. Reinvented himself a couple of times over his career. I think he used to play just behind the striker when he broke through? Then a winger, then central mid and then a left back. Took a few missteps in his career and could easily have gone the way of other promising young Englanders. An absolute model pro

2 Likes

MIlner played in World Cup 2010 and Euro 2012 at right-back for England.

I may have mentioned it on here before, but he’s a great bit of stuff.

He is everything tfk espouses and aspires to be

1 Like

Most identify as “Asexual” as their inner reality conflicts with their outer ideal projected self. Allegedly.

Top assists in the Champions League this season I think, the delicate touch for Ox’s goal against City at Anfield being my personal favourite. However, his best attribute is the impressive ratio of filthy tackles to yellow cards. He’s good for 3 or 4 snide tackles a game. Strootman will be black and blue after last night.