Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

puncicate vs stabbing in the buttocks.
English can be very prosaic

1 Like

some amount of bitching from LFC fans

don’t destroy the city, don’t get pissed and behave badly and you will be ok

2 Likes

You seem far too intelligent for this forum but yes you’re right. German, French, Italian and even our own language have, for want of a better analogy, a bit about them. French is lovely to listen to, Italian seems to roll off the tongue and is full of energy. The German language, while not as easy on the ear have a word to describe situations or feelings that English lacks.

No more than Russia you’d want your head examined to go out there.

We’ll be doing our puncicateing on the pitch.

I often feel the opposite is the case. I suppose that’s one of the reasons why I’m such a lovely fella.

Poor old Di Bartolomei took the defeat very badly. It’s only football.

1 Like

did the Barca or Shaktar fans get much hassle or is it just you English that get slaps?

1 Like

Rome is a very dangerous and violent place to go for a soccer match. The narrative painted by Sunday Times, Football Correspondent, Jonathan Northcroft of his experiences attending matches in Rome and matches involving AS Roma make for chilling reading.

1 Like

I’m not sure they care who they attack once they’re an easy target.

whenever I think of roma ultras, I think of the brave sir robin from the holy grail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYFefppqEtE

4 Likes

:rofl: that’s a cracker

Just the British louts that get a few deserved slaps.

agreed

The Rooskis softened their cough, sent them scurrying like the cowards they are.

20 Roma fans were attacked by 1000s of LFC fans and the LFC fans shat it

2 Likes

Mate Italian bizzies are socusers.

2 Likes

The cosmic forces are allinging against us.Ewan now kind of likes Liverpool.
This has added to my unease

Ewan knows… He’s backing the winning horse this time

1 Like

Italian partisanship is a very classy and dramatic business: Puncicate, Fiat’s darting through buses, long slender knives, burning pyres of scarves, losing captains shooting themselves in the chest, ambushes on bridges and a historical lineage going back to the roman empire. And every one of them dressed to perfection.
Liverpool have you’ll never walk alone for the millionth time. In a fake jersey under imitation leather.

1 Like