Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

You never see anything wrong with the actions of football clubs/ā€˜fansā€™ of team you support.

In your world, Chelsea were to be commended for covering up for a rapist/paedophile employee and trying to buy the silence of a victim.

In your world, West Ham supporters were within their rights after the Burnley game to invade the pitch, attack members of the Metropolitan police, female stewards and threaten members of the board.

You had no comment when Roma fans were audibly making monkey noises at their former player Antonio Rudiger.

Now youā€™re telling us that Roma ā€˜ultrasā€™ with a proven track record of glassings and stabbings were more sinned against than sinning in Liverpool last Tuesday when a 53 year old Liverpool fan, Sean Cox (who its widely reported was minding his own business and not involved in any anti-social or criminal behaviour) ends up in hospital in a coma fighting for his life after getting attacked by Roma fans.

1 Like

LFC have a worse record mate

Spurs were awarded more penalties in ten minutes than Liverpool have been awarded in 17 games at Anfield this season. Even allowing for Liverpoolā€™s lack of attacking intent this just seems ludicrous.

Dark forces are out to stop us, all of which gives me horrible feeling that season will implode - UEFA probably want Italian team in the final.
Must check out who ref is do I can further add to my theories

Slovenian chap. Once heā€™s not English.

Best to fit the evidence to the theory rather than the other way round

I have a feeling all not well . Yer man walking 2 days before a big game , the two late goals at Anfield , flat the weekend . Roma will go for this and have form in this situation .

Roma go through and KOKā€™s position could be untenable . Chelsea on real form could beat them the weekend .

1 Like

Letā€™s hope his refereeing is not slovenly.

Spurs havenā€™t been awarded any penalties in 17 league games at the Empire Stadium this season. I canā€™t recall us getting any awarded in 9 Cup games there either. If it wasnā€™t for that comical Liverpool defending at Anfield weā€™d have just one penalty for the season.

Rumours that the Brain could be off to Arsenal!

Maybe rubbish.

Dunno, thereā€™s a strong Dortmund link there. Everyone wants to be King someday.

salah gets the football writers award as well

Who did Mr Castles vote for ??

doubt he has a vote, he could hardly be considered a football writer.

6 Likes

Fellaini.

5 Likes

Who is the brain?

Cathal Dervan gets to vote on World Player of the Year, the term football writer is a very loose one.

Bobby Heenan.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t heard of the guy in a long time . Where is he now ??