Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Watched this. It was interesting to see how revered he is in his homeland, praise be to Allah

1 Like

I actually threw up there thinking about the match on Saturday. Fuck my nerves.

3 Likes

Itā€™s all starting to come together nicely.

Weā€™re going to kick every ball pal.

1 Like

A tough few days ahead for the forumā€™s scousers.

Iā€™ve got myself prepared. Bought a new telly on Monday and will pick up 8-12 cans of Red Stripe on Saturday

2 Likes

Difficult times make great men. In adversity we triumph.

Lookit - Real Madrid are a great team and theyā€™ll go into it as favourites. I suppose the lads will just go out there and give it their best shot and see what happens.

Yerraaaaaaa, sure weā€™ll turn up anyway.

The out-laws have decided to visit this weekend. Her indoors is pleading with me to go out and watch it as she doesnā€™t want them to witness my behaviour during Liverpool matches. I havenā€™t told her Galway are playing Kilkenny yet.

3 Likes

just to clarify, you are now a diehard Liverpool fan?

1 Like

This means more.

Correct.

2 Likes

Donā€™t rule out morning sickness

:rollseyes:

1 Like

My vag is a little itchy now that you mention it.

Speak to @Cicero_Dandi
Heā€™s up to date with the latest thinking in problems such as the one you are currently facing.
Heā€™ll also arrange to having you ā€˜churchedā€™ post delivery.

1 Like

Best of luck on Saturday guys.

Thanks pal.big few days ahead

Irish men* have been travelling to Liverpool for generations to celebrate the glory of the nationā€™s favourite football team.

Irish women have been travelling to Liverpool for generations too - for a much less happy reason. But those Irish women who travelled to Liverpool, just like the men who travelled, were always made to feel welcome. They were treated with the spirit of love and human compassion.

This weekend is going to be a great weekend for any Irish person who has ever travelled to Liverpool for either of the above reasons.

This weekend, us proud Irish Scousers, women and men, are going to deal two devastating blows to the fascist, conservative right-wing.

On Friday, weā€™re going to REPEAL the 8th.

And then on Saturday, weā€™re going to REPEAL Madrid.

*And women, some of them like football too, you know.

2 Likes

If you could train it to talkā€¦
https://lyrictheatre.co.uk/event/the-vagina-monologues-2/