Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Great performance by Liverpool against a German side unbeaten at home for 15 months. Last time Liverpool won on German soil they went on to win European silverware

Clyne can pack his bag

1 Like

There’s abandoned third here if they want.

The Bundesliga is a terrible league

Liverpool pressing game and transition play is causing the Germans a lot of problems.

1-2
Liverpool fail to defend again

Hilarious lack of any effort from Alexander Arnold

It’s not just the back 5. The team as a whole are a shambles defensively Lads standing around watching waiting for someobe else. Lovren is gash.

Only saw the last ten mins there but Liverpool are shocking at the back. Arnold looked a fool with has hand in the air but it was Clyne I think who let the Hoffenheim man drop off his shoulder and never went near him. A simple diagonal ball and the two of them look stupid.

I only saw the first half but medium / long range diagonals to either side were constantly catching Liverpool out.

You’d wonder what Klopp does be talking to them about at training. Spend the game running around like headless chickens and can’t defend for shit. #Kloppout

Kerr making sense on Liverpool’s set piece defending. Seems basic enough.

Kerr makes sense on just about everything.

Pity his tactical knowledge didn’t spread any further than throwing on Gary Doherty when he was Ireland manager.

Clyne is out injured. TAA was starting in place of him

Pep used to throw Pique up front when needs be
Mourinho had a penchant for firing Huth/Cahill up front as well

The Doc was effective enough in what he did, not sure Kerr had all that many other options at times and Robbie played well off a big man. Kerr certainly wasn’t the only one to use him in that role.

1 Like

Liverpool being linked to Nice midfielder Jean Michael Serri for around 20m.

He’s 26 and from the Ivory Coast.

I wasn’t very impressed by him in the match last night although he is highly rated

They’ve too many nice midfielders. Need a few wankers

3 Likes

I remember Houllier’s first signing was a chap called Jean Michel Ferri. Liverpool’s history of signings from the French league suggests they should stay away.