Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Klopp had a chat with him but Draxler was more interested in money so Klopp cooled his interest.

I think they will sell him. Why sell him now,wait until last day of transfer window and possibly get another 10-15mill…FSG have said not for sale at any price…they have to say it. Still think VVD will go to LFC to and keita…I’d b very disappointed if no other business was done. These are his targets,they(Southampton/RB)are playing hard ball,as are we over Coutinho.
I said to my mates last season Coutinho doesn’t look interested at times. A gamechanger yes(at times) but rather have Mane.

2 Likes

It’d be cheaper at this stage for Liverpool to buy Southampton

2 Likes

“All inclinations” could be a load of bullshit though, I actually think they’d have Keita and VVD deals tied up by now only they won’t spend the money.

They just got over €200m up front for Neymar, Liverpool should demand it all upfront.

1 Like

They offered £66m for Keita, a fella with one decent season under his belt in a decent league. They were prepared to got to £75m. They fucked up the VVD one and southampton told them to fuck off. That one could still happen. Keita won’t.

The Keita one would happen if they offered enough money, that’s obvious from the comments of Leipzig’s manager but Liverpool are trying to play a game here just like the trying to play a game with Southampton

Considering how they seem to go about (fuck up) their transfer business every window I reckon Liverpool a right shower of utter cunts conducting negotiations

1 Like

Try to macimise

Absolutely.

Fulham politely refused to deal with Liverpool in relation to a potential signing of Sessignon this year.

It related back to their carry on trying to buying Clint Dempsey in the days of Rodgers.

VVD won’t make a bit of difference to the defence unless they get the organisation sorted out. Klopp, an ex centre half, has failed spectacularly in this regard.

Just see Mane isn’t expected to start today

Is he in your fantasy team?

Fine player, more important to Liverpool than Coutinho.

He isn’t.

Good player alright

Totally. They fell apart without him last January.

Fire up the video of his keepie ups at his signing

The whole Coutinho thing is a PR move from Barca. Leak to the press that they’re willing to spend big bucks to keep the fans happy post Neymar.
They’ve offered 80m + add-ons and some of them are ridiculous. For instance, liverpool get x amount if he wins multiple champions Leagues, they get x amount if he win something Balon D’Or.

They need to be told to up their game.

By all accounts Liverpool would only get 16m from them this summer. The rest wasn’t over four annual payments.That wouldn’t even buy half an Ox Chamberlain. Maybe you’d get the Ox and not the Chamberlain.

1 Like

The situation is simple.

Liverpool are being offered a not nearly big enough amount of money to sell their best player 12 days before the transfer window shuts with no prospect of signing an adequate replacement/s before that window shuts if Coutinho does go.

Luis Suarez was infinitely more valuable than ÂŁ65m and Coutinho is considerably more valuable than the money Barcelona are offering.

If Liverpool actually have any ambition of winning anything, Coutinho stays.

3 Likes

Mane starts