Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

I agree but Lallana is out until November, one other injury and they’re fucked…Gordan Henderson or Emerald Can wont be unlocking any defences

Do they think they might get more ?

Buy that Meyer lad for €40m.

As long as they secure them before selling…

110m quid or hold on to an unhappy player who won’t try an inch and will save himself for the World Cup.

Go LFC.

That’s probably not an option or else he won’t be going to the World Cup or certainly not as a starter anyway.

1 Like

Yes that’s exactly why clubs have so much power in a lot of cases this summer. Coutinho and Dembele couldn’t afford to not try a leg for the year

1 Like

Moussa always puts in a shift

2 Likes

Why would Liverpool want a big pile of imaginary money? They’d be better off taking a few players off Barca.
That said if Paulinho is worth 40m couthino must be worth 200

I do believe Liverpool have been in such a situation before and held onto the player for the following season, and it didn’t work out too badly at all.

Paulinho is a good player.

I’m talking about the good one mate

Coutinho is windy. Suarez was a warrior. Should take the money.

Like when they sold Torres and there was a Torres tax to buy Carroll

If they can line up Keita and VDV and a marquee striker then fine do it

VVD will improve them more than Coutinho would weaken them if you get my drift, they have no need to hold him with that money on the table, it’s madness.

1 Like

Assuming they can exchange the money for players they want. Yes.

Signing VVD has fuckall to do with selling Coutinho.

All inclinations are that they have £200m to spend this summer. They’ve only hit about £50m and brought 10-15 back. They’ve well over £150m in the transfer budget which they reckoned would be more than enough to bring in VVD and Keita without having to sell one of their first 11.

It’s massive money (although just £82m of it is upfront) but they’re right not to sell him when they’ve absolutely nobody lined up to replace him. The squad is not deep enough

Keep for this season and they’ll probably get the same amount, if not more, for him next summer

The cunts want to include nearly a quarter of that 118 as ad ons that may never happen. 120m up front or do one. They got Suarez and Mascherano for a song.

2 Likes

120m in unmarked ÂŁ100 bills is the way this needs to get done. Up yer bollix Barca with yer Neymar money

Draxler is available apparently. He’d be a very good replacement