Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

Incorrect.

I just find it hilarious that the same people who were calling for Rodgerā€™s head and justifying his sacking are the same ones who think Klopp is doing a better job when all the same failings remain and Klopp has had more support and financial backing from the board.

I donā€™t think Liverpool have made much progress from Rodgers tenure.

Two simple questions, keep your answers brief, thanks.

@myboyblue you have a phrase for this I think?

@Nembo_Kid ?

The difference is Coutinho is a Liverpool player and Suarez is a Barca player after Liverpool accepted a bid for him.

That isnā€™t what I asked so Iā€™ll ask again. Whatā€™s the difference between how they dealt with Suarez the first season he wanted to leave and Coutinho the first season he wanted to leave?

What you asked reminds me of the Fr Ted episode where your man claims the whistle saved his fatherā€™s life only for them to reload the weapon and shoot him again.

Thereā€™s a big difference in that Liverpool sold Suarez and they have not sold Coutinho.

Again, you didnā€™t answer my question so Iā€™ll ask again. Whatā€™s the difference between how they dealt with Suarez the first season he wanted to leave and Coutinho the first season he wanted to leave?

You appear to have problems understanding the concept of time mate, you had a similar slip this morning in relation to Alex Ferguson and Manchester United.

Youā€™re asking me what the difference is between Liverpool selling a player and Liverpool not selling a player.

Well itā€™s black and white, one player had a bid accepted for him and moved on, the other did not have a bid accepted for him and has stayed put.

1 Like

Ffs

Jesus wept

1 Like

Itā€™s just a collective effort to make sure that @Nembo_Kid has a happy Christmas mate, donā€™t ruin it

2 Likes

No Iā€™m not. Make sure and read this very carefully now. What is the difference between how they dealt with Suarez the first season he wanted to leave and Coutinho the first season he wanted to leave?

The difference is that Coutinho still plays for Liverpool because Liverpool did not accept a bid for him.

Huh? Are you saying Liverpool sold Suarez the first summer there was interest in him? I think your memory is letting you down

@Nembo_Kid absolutely cleaning house here.

Heā€™s coming up with the questions and the KOKā€™s donā€™t have the answers.

2 Likes

Iā€™m saying Liverpool sold Suarez and they have not sold Coutinho.

That wasnā€™t what I asked. I asked, what is the difference between how they dealt with Suarez the first season he wanted to leave and Coutinho the first season he wanted to leave?

Its very strange how you continue to avoid this question. Its almost like you canā€™t bring yourself to say that there is no difference

1 Like

Iā€™ve asked him the same question 5 times and he is yet to answer it

I donā€™t think you understand but Iā€™ll try it again.

Suarez was sold by Liverpool.
Coutinho hasnā€™t been sold by Liverpool.

2 Likes