Liverpool Football Club 2017/18

What is the difference between how they dealt with Suarez the FIRST season he wanted to leave and Coutinho the FIRST season he wanted to leave?

Why are you incapable of answering this question? Suarez was not sold by Liverpool the first season he wanted to leave

This is very very poor debating, youā€™ve repeatedly ignored the question being asked,

The difference is Suarez was sold by Liverpool, Coutinho hasnā€™t been sold by Liverpool.

1 Like

Embarrassing, I actually threw my eyes to heaven

Who did Luis Suarez play for in the 2013/14 season? Iā€™m fairly sure it was Liverpool but you seem to have some other information

Iā€™m fairly adamant that Liverpool sold Suarez to Barcelona but they have not sold Coutinho.

1 Like

Because heā€™s a beaten docket. He needs a rebrand. Again.

Yes mate, Luis Suarez moved to Barcelona for the 2014/15 season. My question was regarding how he was dealt with ahead of the 2013/14 season. What is the difference between how they dealt with Suarez the first season he wanted to leave and Coutinho the first season he wanted to leave?

The difference is Suarez was sold to Barcelona.

Coutinho has not been sold and is still a Liverpool player.

Yawn

Luis Suarez did not leave Liverpool the first season he wanted to leave. What is the difference between how they dealt with Suarez the first season he wanted to leave and Coutinho the first season he wanted to leave?

Luis Suarez was sold to Barcelona by Liverpool, so unless you have some bizarre explanation on how he came about to be a Barcelona player then Iā€™d stop arguing facts.

1 Like

Donā€™t know how you have the patience for this. Or why bother anymore. This time last year it was all about how klopp was a failure because they werenā€™t going to qualify for the champions league

I donā€™t dispute that Luis Suarez became a Barcelona player ahead of the 2014/15 season.

What is the difference between how they dealt with Suarez the first season he wanted to leave and Coutinho the first season he wanted to leave?

The difference was they sold Suarez to Barcelona.

Coutinho has not been sold and remains a Liverpool player.

They didnā€™t sell Suarez the first season he wanted to leave so your answer is unsatisfactory.

What is the difference between how they dealt with Suarez the first season he wanted to leave and Coutinho the first season he wanted to leave?

They sold Suarez mate.

As I said earlier, unless you have some bizarre explanation on how Suarez ended up a Barcelona player then I donā€™t know why youā€™re disputing it.

Would you like to show me where I disputed that Suarez went to Barca ahead of the 2014/15 season? Youā€™re the one who apparently thinks Suarez went to Barcelona ahead of the 2013/14 season

Gas seeing the epl barstoolers so angry when a few facts posted

4 Likes

Ah this is another level. What the fuck has happened here?

1 Like