Liverpool 2018/2019

No, read somewhere that they are in for some Spanish guy to partner him.

I’d go with Van Dijk 1 and Sterling 2. He won’t be in the shake up but Bernardo Silva has had a terrific season

You mean Sterling? Well it’s usually a goalscorer gets it. Sterling and Kuun might split the city vote though.

A Manchester City player has never won this award.

*Kompany did in 2011

How David Silva has never won one boggles the mind

Sterling is a greedy little prick. He’s a bitch and very snide on the field … I’d say he is detested by fellow footballers but might pick up the sympathy vote on the racist card. Augero on the other hand is a class act.

1 Like

Don’t kid yourself Mousey, if Aguero ever got the chance he’d eat you and everyone you care about.

Sterling is a black power hero now.

How hipster. A list stacked with players from the Mickey Mouse Serie A.

Mickey Mouse League?

Juve are the best team in Europe.

Klopp’s record in 2 legged European knock-out ties since arriving at Liverpool.

Europa 15/16
Augsburg (1-0 Agg)
Manchester United (3-1 Agg)
Dortmund (5-4 Agg)
Villareal (3-1 Agg)

CL playoff 17/18
Hoffenheim (6-3 Agg)

CL knockouts 17/18
Porto (5-0 Agg)
Manchester City (5-1 Agg)
Roma (7-6 Agg)

CL knockouts 18/19
Bayern (3-1 Agg)

2 Likes

It’s probably because he’s one of the most over rated players in English football history.

Which actually defeats my point and reinforces yours, but not for the reason you think - I suppose if he was over rated to the extent I’m making out, he would indeed have won it.

Anyway, carry on.

World cup winning, twice European cup winning, three time premier league champion, FA cup winning and 4 time league cup winning, throw in an auld copa del Rey winning David Silva is the most overrated player in English footballing history?

2 Likes

He’s a steamer…

1 Like

That’s harsh on sid.

1 Like

Are you doing that stupid thing that people who have shit arguments do, where they conflate a player’s standing and how good they were with the amount of trophies they’ve won?

Maxwell has won 36 trophies.

Therefore Maxwell is one of the two greatest footballers of all-time, or something.

1 Like

Homophobe

Maxwell was a bit part player for all those clubs.

David Silva was integral in each of those victories, for club and country.

He’s also Spain’s 4th all time leading goalscorer.

No player is remotely close to him in assists since he came into the EPL

1 Like

You’ve just demolished your own argument, lolz.

I wasn’t having an argument. I was stating facts.

Lolz