Liverpool 2018/2019

Sir Kenny scored more than 100 league goals for Glasgow Celtic and Liverpool. I’m struggling to think of another player who’s scored a century of top flight league goals in both Scotland and England. Sir Kenny is a Glasgow Celtic legend.

Is bale a spurs legend?

Latest keeper to be linked to Liverpool is Thomas Strakosha, an Albanian playing with Lazio.

He’s shit.

1 Like

What could go wrong ??

If Oblak has a 88m release clause why don’t Liverpool activate it? Hefty money but a proven class keeper which is the main priority for Liverpool this season instead of pricking about with others. No guarantee he would leave but at least give it a go.

I really wish you’d let this nonsense go and get behind Leitrim footballers.

4 Likes

Liverpool will be the first visitors to the re-vamped White Hart Lane on the weekend of 15/16 September. A fitting glamour fixture to mark such an auspicious occasion.

I know mate. I really should.

1 Like

Is that when paupers Spurs open their £1bn vanity project?

Klopp tells the board to pull out of negotiations for Alisson cos Roma want 70m. Roma still feel mugged off over selling the Salad King off pure cheap. Oblak a much better keeper but can’t see them going after him. They’ll get some other shithouse like this Albanian

Alisson is the best keeper in the world. You either pay the price or fuck off.

1 Like

Allison, the lad Liverpool put 7 past? he’s fucking cat.

5 Likes

Looks like they’re fucking off mate.
It’s very foolish of Klopp and the Liverpool hierarchy not to be prioritising the signing of a top, top keeper.

They’re doomed to continuing failure if they continue with this approach.

Who’s Allison?

1 Like

It’s not a vanity project. A stadium fitting for the new top dogs in London properly costed by Chairman Dan.

It’s a £1bn vanity project when you consistently bemoan financial resources for a lack of silverware.

Just had a look at fixtures for next season.
Reckon we have league wrapped up with 4 games to go

1 Like

Is every team still playing each other twice?

Looks like it alright