Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Fergie’s failure in Europe will always tarnish his domestic achievements. He was a flat truck bully.

1 Like

He won more European cups than klopp

You’ve lied and said your mother was sexually assaulted in real life to try and get some sympathy here … i think on balance, that reflects a whole lot worse on you.

Ferguson is the only manager to win the premier league and the champions league in the same season and he done it twice.

Has Klopp retired?

My mother was sexually assaulted when I was younger. Why you decided to bring this to the board I don’t know.

Hes won one in almost 20 years. Another one in the next 20 and he’ll have matched Ferguson

How many years was fergie managing before his first one out of interest?

Only zidane and big Carlo won more in the champions league era. Pep and jose stuck on two as well for a few years know.

2 European Cups with the financial clout his team enjoyed was a miserable failure.

I checked it there - 1974 Fergie began managing — his first European Cup was in 99 - 25 years. So Klopp is well ahead so far.

24 or 25 off the top of my head.

Klopp 1-0 Fergie

1 Like

Fergie won a European Cup winners Cup with Aberdeen in 82

A great achievement in fairness.

1 Like

Fergie did manage to turn one team in to European royalty in fairness, he gave Barcelona a couple of handy ones.

Incorrect. English clubs were banned from the European cup as punishment for Liverpool fans murdering the Juventus fans. I believe the ban lasted till 1990 so it was impossible for sir Alex to win the champions league in his first few seasons. His first European trophy was with little old aberdeen in 83 when they defeated Real Madrid.

He won 36 major trophies, leaving out charity shields and super cups and such nonsense.

Klopp has 4

1 Like

Klopp hasnt retired yet mate … And I doubt he’ll mange into his 70s either.

Bob Paisley trumps Fergie — Fergie has longevity on his side.

That Manchester United team of the late 1980s would have won at least three European Cups.