Liverpool football Club 2019/20 - Champions

Only an idiot wouldnā€™t recognize Fergieā€™s brillianceā€¦ Id say his last couple of leagues were arguably his greatest achievements with those players. Almost similar to Klopp nowā€¦ But questions do hang over his record in Europe.

His succession plan was David Moyes and you have lads thinking Fergie had a canny footballing brain.

He sustained success for 4 decades, building probably 6 of 7 successful teams in that time.

He filled his teams with winners, leaders and difficult personalities, but he was always the biggest personality of them all.

He is the GOAT, and thatā€™s not easy for me to write

Ruh oh

Agreed, Fergie was a good solid manager definitely in the top 25 if not top 20 that I have seen in my lifetime.

1 Like

My manager is better than your manager.

Gas cunts.

3 Likes

This EPL season wonā€™t be finished

Shurlookit, everyone knows Liverpool are the Champions of this season. Regardless.

Itā€™s not easy for some lad from Limerick to write that Alec Ferguson is the GOAT

Cant be easy look that deep into ones soul alright.

There are only 5 clubs that have earned the label of European royalty. Real Madrid, AC Milan, Liverpool, Bayern Munich and Ajax. I wouldnā€™t even count Barcelona yet as they only won their first title in 92. They will make the list eventually though.

The rest are also rans.

1 Like

You Galway cunts and your hard ons for Royalty.

Iā€™d apply the same logic to Kilkenny, Cork, Tipp, Limerick and Wexford in hurling.

I think part of being European royalty is that it means you win a handy one or two which Barcelona have.

And winning one against spurs is tough is it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

No, it was a handy one which is what you get if youā€™re royalty.

Borrousia Mā€™gladbach, Brugge, Roma and Spurs. Yeā€™ve had a nice few handy ones

When was the last time they won one in 90 minutes against a proper team?

2005 was the best though. Shit team but still sneaked one.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy